GI...4.10, 4 channel 10 bolt

gauging interest if there is anyone on here that wants a cheap rear end. Im picking up something different in 2 weeks and I dont want my rear end sitting around. It has Motive 4.10’s in it that were professionally installed by Chris Dempsey at Dempseys auto in the ballston spa. The gears whine, but they whined from when they were installed. Its the nature of these gears. Chris spent 9 hours just trying to get them to stop whining, and it was impossible. The rear end is strong but was acting a little funny after some drag radial runs on my way to putting the car away a month ago. Gears have 5k on them. I will also throw in the stock 3.42 gears that look brand new. 10 bolt is a 4 channel so its ABS and TCS. Looking for $275 for everything.

i thought at first this was like a walkie talkie or suttin, but i guess not haha

bump

fool!

Would buy if it was a walkie talkie though.

scammer

Drew normally aftermarket gears whine in these cars no matter what. My brothers and plafs both do and they have 100% moser built rear ends

glws, bump

yah I know…I just threw the whine out there so I dont seem to be hiding anything.

1000 on your end and we can swap the 12 for the 10 bolt

seriously? Will you take payments and you can keep the rear in your car until its paid off? With x-mas and my bills and shit it will take me just as long to save 1k as to just make payments to you.

why do you want a 10 bolt? The only problem is, I want to get away from the 4.10 gears.

Idk about. Payments but I want to get rid of it to sell the car

And they are 4.11s. Why in the world would You want to get away from them anyways

booost

He wont boost he loves the nitrous

the 4.10s are KILLING me on the bottle…N/A they killed me also. I lost 2.xx mph in the 1/4 just from going from 3.42’s to 4.10’s.

spinnin’ aint winnin’

I spun less with the 3.42’s.

4.10’s are awesome ONLY WHEN THE HOOK!!! lol i kno exactly what you mean, 3.42 spin badd too. my redcar blows tires but not as badas 4.10s would if u put them under it as it sits…big cams need a 4.10 tho, keeps the cam in its powerzbandz

why do ya think my car is still a 3.42 geared car ?lololololol christ and that is hard enough to keep planted and my car has more trq so a 4.11 gear would be great after the susp but now , not so much lolol…hey richie did your dick get frostbite the other night or no ? lol

its still thawing out…