GI: DriftOps Sep. 12

So what are the travel plans tomorrow. I’m not camping so will be leaving first thing in the morning from Mississauga…7am ish.

meet at kennedy commons… convoy out?

list? I haven’t been to Tuesday meets in a while either…work. boo. What time we leaving KC. 7:20 latest?

1. JLee
  2. Em_5ive

Im going down tonight and camping out Ill see you guys there (i’ll be watching not participating, car isnt running so well as alot of you know)

if ur gna be leaving as a group. u shuld leave kc at 7am latest. so u get to track at 9am… meetup 6:30-45 kennedy common tim hortons on 401/kennedy. leave 7am or earlier even.

group up. meet up. doooooooo ittttttt

I may show up tonight at like midnight or so, hope you dudes are alive.

Will be, ill likely be around Intense since my friend is meeting Justin in Barrie and they are meeting me in toronto around 5

1. JLee
  2. Em_5ive
  3. SaNTi

Ill show up at that tim hortons like season said at 6:30. I wanna be at track at 8:30 ish, not 9 on the dot.

Totally understandable. I have some new stuff I need to test before ClubLoose otherwise I probably would have sat this one out. Car has a TON more angle now :slight_smile:

I’m leaving and heading around the east side of the lake at 4:30am picard

See you guys in the AM, loading the trailer now.

i may be going up tonight as well. i am not driving tomorrow unfortunately 170.00 is a bit high after i broke a few parts lol.

ill be there tomorrow more then likely if i dont come tonight to watch. Ill probably be in a bad mood, going to the track and not driving is like putting a crack head in front of some crack and expecting things to be fine.

words of wisdom right there…

Kennedy Commons Tim Hortons 401/kennedy
Meet: 6:30am-6:45am
LEAVING BY 7AM THE LATEST.

1. JLee
  2. Em_5ive
  3. SaNTi
  4. Gyani
  5. Lucidsnow

See you ladies at the track! Call me if you need anything!

647-299-0528

Keezy - you can rip my shit for a bit if you’re desperate dude.

see you guys. wheww!!! How am i going to sleep?

1. JLee
  2. Em_5ive
  3. SaNTi
  4. Gyani
  5. Lucidsnow
  6. Mike-240sx ( not tracking though ) : (

See everyone there tomorrow, gonna be a good day, 16 tires loaded up to BURNN!! lol

Oh and if anyone wants stock rims after i drifted on them feel free to come ask me …im trying to sell some. 2,tear drops and 2,7 spokes at the least.

Kennedy Commons Tim Hortons 401/kennedy
Meet: 6:30am-6:45am
LEAVING BY 7AM THE LATEST.

1. JLee
  2. Em_5ive
  3. SaNTi
  4. Gyani
  5. Lucidsnow
  6. Coldfire

Danno. Thanks I am on the 401 in bowmanville now lol. Tryin’ to write this and stay on the highway :frowning: