GI: DriftOps Sep. 12

whattta day

HAHAHAHAHA.

Great time, my elbow is severely swollen from my cage. Need to fix that ASAP! Transferring videos now…

yea that message on the highway was shortly followed by almost death.

anyways the day was great, my bumper is black duct taped to hell it aint goin no where.

mike looking good with all them dirt drops! lots of people did really well today, Congrats you gremlins…

seriously… pics or otherwise. alot of ups and downs, end of day was great, alot of high level tandems, i tried my hand at tandeming today had a great time.

Oh and “Are we on Fire?” “YES” “LUCASTHECARISONFIREGETTHEFUCKOUT”

http://www.mturck.com/rofl.gif

Fire?! when was this? I was at the opposite end of the pits.

It was right after I hit the hay bails on the paddock wall with the Z, we came in and the rear bumper was packed with hay, that was lighting itself on fire against the muffler.

Your car seems to like fire dude… didnt you melt your rear bumper at a club loose event?

lol you guys were serious at the end of the day, multi car tandems were insane!

Nah, I haven’t done any damage to the car at ClubLoose. Waldin’s 350 caught fire down there.

oh woops, wrong Z.

Oh man forsure insane day…glad everyone safe and sound…
lol it was a defintly a fun try cal, forsure agian! hope i spin less lol

lol haha keez duct tape looks gangster, i swear that tire/ sideskirt flew like 30 ft in the air lmao…

All in all great day driftops!

Annnd disappointment strikes. I dont have Lucas and I diving out because of the fire or the wall hit on tape, the previous lap we had a fairly heavy dirt drop which flexed the car so much the camera hit the roof and turned itself off… :frowning: I do have another hour and a half of in car I’m going through though.

Mannn…

A couple unfortunate events but, it was fun.

awesome day, my first event. thanks everyone

^^ thanks for the helmet lol.

no problem, glad i could help make that bumper destruction posssible haha

Thanks for coming out guys!

Again, like the last ‘incident’ we had on Fabi last event, please NO CRASH PHOTOS send them amongst your friends, but please do not post any on the intraweb.

Thanks!

PIX OR DOOM!

awsome day i lived it through haymakers eyes as i got play by play on bbm
shitty i had to sit out this one

I had an awesome day. 2nd track day under my belt. :slight_smile:

Season my bad about Yang’s after, couldn’t make it. Sam I’m sure you’ll be back in the scene soon enough.