Glaceau vitamin water

:love:

Cirrusly! :wink:

Better than Sobe life water. The Balance–cranberry and grapefruit–is exquisite.

hm, have to try it one of these days

I do like pwning people when they start talking about the vitamin benefits and then i’m all like ‘well you could just take a multivitamin, which would be infinitely more effective, or if you already are, you’re just pooing the stuff you don’t need’. i like pwning. i like good water too

fruit o2 FTW, that stuff rules pretty hard as well. But i’m cheap.

EDIT: oh yeah, you’re a chem dude - i Know you’d get the vitamin ethos :slight_smile: and lipton diet green tea. again, something i never drink cause i’m cheap but it rules so hard

i don’t drink it because of the vitamins. I drink it because it’s tasty. Although I did drink it after I ran today. Because I was feeling saucy.

Although this has glucosamine. and vitamin c. which is just going to be pissed out anyway.

Indeed most vitamin water is tasty, our office stocks the orange one, because of me.

It’s less sweet and betta than gatorade

I too love this stuff.

However, my daily drink is Propel which is also very good.

vitamin water is the shit…i get it at the base for $1.25 a bottle and no tax…alot cheaper than wegmans and tops

Wal-Mart had it for $0.99 a few weeks ago. I stocked up.

formula 50 > *

that is all.

a little story for you folk… back a few months ago, i used to hang out on elmwood almost every night, and be to drunk to drive home. i would sleep on my friends girlfriends couch, wake up extremly hungover, and make my way down to the 24 hour store first thing in the morning for some vitamin water.

one day in particular, i was real fucked up. ie couldnt see straight, shakes, ect… i stumble my way down for my usual formula 50, purchase said product, and make my way back. as soon as exited the building i cracked open the delicious vitamin water and chugged nearly the entire bottle.

not even 20 seconds later, i started feeling a little woozy. i stopped walking, and felt the 50 rise from my stomach. there was nothing i could do about it. just as im about to vomet, a mother and her small child get out of their car and start walking towards me. blahhhhhh strait 50 water all over the sidewalk. the kid makes a terrable noise and begins to cry, the mother scoops him up and begins walking rapidly in the other direction.

that was an interesting way to start the day.

that’s like a post i would make.

oh noes!

no shit…

yeah I just found this stuff out like a week or two ago. the stuff is really good and I find myself drinking it alot…

wow.

i used to drink it very mucho. but it was just more sugar than i needed. although darn tasty.

jam FTW

might as well end the thread here, it cannot get anymore awesomer :tup:

I need to invent a vitamin water,I might invent a vitamin soda.

It sells like crazy at wegmans.People buy it by the case alot.

Its odd because fat people buy it alot,along with doritos and the perry’s ice cream.:frowning:

I always felt bad for the people purchasing ice cream and chocolate at 9pm on a saturday night. :frowning:

the power -dragonfruit is pretty awesome, i could live on that shizzz.

+1
for vitamin water > * for hangovers

I’d feel bad for anyone stuck working in the supermarket at 9pm on a saturday night. thats clearly when the token 90 year old cashier works