Glad I Never Drank One of These...

I seriously can’t believe it’s even legal for a company to make something like this, let alone two different flavors!

http://www.menshealth.com/eatthis/Unhealthiest_Drinks_in_America/2_Worst_Milkshake.php

http://www.menshealth.com/eatthis/Unhealthiest_Drinks_in_America/1_The_Worst_Drink_in_America.php

Baskin Robbins has these candy bar flavored milkshakes, with over 2000 calories in each one. More calories than you should consume in one day in a 32oz cup. Over 100g of fat. Fucking gross. I honestly feel like if something is this bad for you, they need to put the information for it right on the sign that advertises it. Who would honestly drink that knowing what it contains?

1. The Worst Drink in America

<b>Baskin-Robbins Large Heath Bar Shake</b>

2,310 calories
108 g fat (64 g saturated)
266 g

Let's look at America's Worst Drink in numbers:

73: The number of ingredients that go into this milkshake.
66: The number of teaspoons of sugar this drink contains.

11: The number of Heath Bars you would have to eat to equal the number of calories found in one Baskin Robbins Large Heath Bar Shake.
12: The average number of minutes it takes to consume this drink.
240: The number of minutes you’d need to spend on a treadmill, running at a moderate pace, to burn it off.

I want!

mmm…ameri-licious

replace snickers with heath… I’m soooo there

replace heath with twix… I’m soooo there

lol holy shit

once in a while isn’t going to kill you, but you know there’s some piece of white trash ingesting 4-5 daily

replace heath with butterfinger…I’m sooooo there

replace heath shake with water… I’m soooo there

holy shit.

Who will then:
A. Sue for being fat or…

B. Make a movie about drinking one every day for breakfast, lunch and dinner for 30 days and the health consequences that are somehow the fault of the store.

i wonder if your body absorbs all of those calories…

lol

“I’d like two heaLth shakes please”

“uh sir… nevermind, your total is 8.42… drive around”

mine would

and quit bitching that they dont tell you its not bad, for fucks sake, READ THE FUCKING LABEL, its mandated that all the shit is printed right on the little label.

now i need to go find a baskin robbins

Yummy

I think you can absorb a little over 200 calories per hour.

EDIT - Google search ranges from 150-250. Close enough.

replace heath with bacon…im sooooooo there

Thats becuase your metabolism came to a screaming halt when you broke into the geriatric era a few years ago

Would this actually make me gain weight?!

hmm…

i dont think i even had any to begin with.

Getting one of these today on lunch, will report back.

Lol. Oh my god.

I couldn’t imagine the effects that has on your body to inject that many calories and sugar and every other unknown substance in those in 10 minutes.