Globe1280's 4CYL FTL Horizon Grey Civic Build.

I go to school fultime so doubtful. But at the rate he is going ya never know.

Damnit stallmer, now i need to make my car faster!! :headbang :lol

i cant wait!!! there should be some fast shit around next year…i’ll just sit back and watch…

This time around it wont see much of the street… At all. too much to lose with the career im going to get into…

On street tires too… Forget it… Not a chance

Ohhh dont gimme that lol, im doin the same thing. CPD is pretty relaxed about the shit anyways. Youve heard my stories :lol

True… :ohnoes

quit being such a pussy!!!once you get through the school you have nothing to worry about…

and i dont believe it wont be on the street…

Yeah i hear ya. Troopers, i dont think they will be as forgiving seeing as how i will maybe be able to race on radials and racegas from 100 to 190ish still spinning at 100mph :ohnoes

you dont say… :ninja

You can race tonys man race now!! :banana

pigs are pigs!!!

yea real men race from 60-300000000mph and run from the cops

:lol

cops suck. i hate when i get tickets for breaking the law, what a bunch of scumbags!

Not me… Ill be shooting flames with my downpipe through the hood tho

true dat!!

:wow What! thats sick. Cop radio’s in a 190mph fire ball :crackup

Haha deff. Its going to be wicked loud. Brett and Ray Can attest. There were a few cars at Etown that were running dp through the hood.

t1 catchcan came via ups sunday. going to work on the car tommarow since it will be somewhat warm. Mount and secure catchcan. I have to buy a battery box and mount it in the trunk still. I will start the wire tuck tommarow if i feel like it. Turbo will be ordered once i find one for a stellar price.

i wanna do the wire tuck/quick disconnect, but it seems like a HUGE pain in the ass…