Globe1280's 4CYL FTL Horizon Grey Civic Build.

Stallmer is not going to buy shit

True, i mean i haven’t yet…

Tisk tisk tisk

:open_mouth:

did you guys clean the garage?

Yea. I had to, need room to work

yeah it looks a bit roomier by the door now

Here is a pic just because i thought the car looked good in it

ya… its alright

Oh damn. Look at that sxy fuel rail we installed. Deff looks cleaner without the ps and ac pumps too.

sweet… where’s the old valve cover?

Yeah it does. Gotta get the ep3 idler setup on there, then just waiting for nice weather for her to go in

I got the old one all stripped. My cousin Johawk is gonna do something cool with it :ninja

:up:up

I’ll help you throw yours in if you help me throw my -400 horsepower one in?

i have to admit that i really like your car, im not much of a honda guy but i think that your car just looks right, props to ya man

Thanks man!!! I appreciate it!! Goal is just a clean all around fun car.

Car looks good matt. Normally I’d say the wheels are 1" too big, but your car pulls them off nicely for some reason, I think it’s your stance and the color of the car/wheels.

But i’m a little confused here, you’re going all motor k24?

nice build. should be fun to see this summer at lvd.

Thanks man! I hear ya about the wheels, Normally i would say 17s on a honda is a nono but i think the car does pull them off nicely. The motor is a stock k20a2 from an 02 type-s. Unfortunately it will not be boosted this summer, just n/a. Thats for next winter :ohnoes Plans for next winter will be Synapse Kit, 35r, stock block. But like i said thats not until next season. For this summer, it’s just going to be a fun, all motor car. Im just looking forward to actully being able to drive the car. maybe ill see some 12.90s out of her this spring… :up