Globe1280's 4CYL FTL Horizon Grey Civic Build.

Okay sounds good. Lemme know what you wanna pay for it.

get the motor in the car at least you lazy bastard.

+1 you fuck

+1… K is deff going in the purple car.

Ryan. Buy my daily

PM me mileage, and your price and is it auto/5spd? Anything wrong with it? EX or DX?

pm’ed

Kswap this week end?

Its looking like its going to be decent actually. Im thinking maybe… Well have to tow it over here with your tractor. I hafta have my dad work his magic with the brakelines again like he did on mikes old civic. So at least i’ll have brakes this year

Let me know buddy

what is wrong with the brake lines?

The brakes are fucking whack. They dont have the pressure they should

When i picked the car up from ryan last year, He had already removed all of the ABS and old brake lines, so I made all of my own custom brake lines from the master to proportioning valve, etc out of Turbo feed line, haha. So Im going to replace it all with hard lines again, now that i have have time. The braided line that i used must have swelled a lot, because the petal would always go to the floor

I doubt its actually the brakes lines because the braided stainless ones should be fine. There is a big difference between an ABS master cylinder and a non-ABS one. Do you know if he changed the master or not?

Do turbo lines hold as much pressure? Like the oil feed style that Matt used? They seem to lose pressure and fade when you hold them

hmm, Not sure, I dont remember which car it was, either it was the car i bought off Mike or my grey car where i replaced the master. I used Russel Braided brake lines from to the caliper, but they dont make a kit for the master to the prop valve. So i used turbo feed line. Its rather long to.

The braided aeroquip hoses are suitable for extremely high pressure esp in that small of a size (-3 maybe). 2000psi would be no problem. Only way you’d loose pressure is if there is a leak/air.

I just looked up the master and there is a diff part for abs vs. no abs. I also would imagine there is a diff prop valve for abs vs non. You would def want to keep the length of the lines as short as possible, but it shouldn’t affect it all that much granted there is no air in the lines or leaks.

ABS:

Non:

Time to replace that too matt

Good info Nick. I bled the lines many times over, and still, petal goes to the floor. The lines are wicked long, but it really shouldn’t matter. I remember now tho. Mike can Vouch, I took the Master cyl and Brake booster off of his old coupe which was a now ABS car, and put it in my car. I am going to replace them with oem hard lines and see how i make out.

Was it a good master cylinder? lol. Hopefully they aren’t too much damn money for the hardlines.

Yeah everything worked great on Mike’s car before he took it off the road.