Globe1280's 4CYL FTL Horizon Grey Civic Build.

Thats what i was going to do, unless i can find another rack…

oohwow picsSIIICK

The pics are weak. Point and shoot ftl.

Thats what I like to see.

i like to see jackstands underneath the car instead of a block of wood standing vertically.

That block of wood was probably better then harbor freight jack stands anyway, lol. I was the one under the thing anyway. haha

:facepalm

your gonna want the whole subframe dude, the manual steering rack is a smaller diameter and the PS subframe wont accomodate the rack properly, youll either need a seriously oversized rack bushing or a non ps subframe. keep that in mind.

Ive read about that on k20a.

k20 ftl

esscuse me, i do recall being under it removing rear end/driveshaft, and when installing the sport tuned 'Zorst pipe. the 84 Lumber stand was SOLID

Well, I spent a good amount of time under then thing. Little does mike know, but the car really didn’t even need it there. The wood was for good luck.

yeah like my car, it just hangs out

Stiff unibody ftw.

you dont need to change the rack to remove power steering. just make a reservoir and loop the lines…

k20 aint got shit up top 20-100 is where its at. what a slow pos. k20 ftl lol. quit trying to buy radar detectors, cameras, and steering racks. get the car fucking running.

and 1

For real, just look at the race vs. Nick’s S4, and Me vs. you (3" > 2.5"), and me vs. basically any turbo car I raced…Just ran out of steam once I hit 5th gear or so

Car is a piece of junk neways. Im gonna let it rot away. Hopefully it will fall off the jackstands soon like a fellow members series of unfortunate events.

we all feel the same way, you read everyones mind