Globe1280's 4CYL FTL Horizon Grey Civic Build.

Do et! No moar honda junK!

Actually I lied. I was at work the entire time.

:shifty

Talk about potential problems. s4… Yikes. Better know how to work on that hot rod in the event of needing maintnence/work.

im just going to go ahead and call bullshit on stallmer

Its not longer at his house. He worked out a deal with a new owner who happens to be friends with Morgan

Yeah I might just get something new with a warantee.

Ehh not many cool new cars out right now

I’d pull the string on a new A4 2.0T or a new Cobalt SS/TC

Yea the a4 is gonna be bank

Word. I would hate payments. But thats just me. 4dr is most likely an easy fix Joey. Im down for helpin ya with everything.

Don’t buy a Cobalt:lol

Not new new(08-09) I’m talking like a '07 A4, I know someone who got one for rather cheap with low miles from Langan.

Yeah me too, but I figure I’ll be able to handle them alright and with a solid DP from parting out it won’t be too bad. I would fix the 4dr, but idk it just kills me with all that time and money.

The new TC ones are DOPE.

Genesis coupe.
owens was going off about how hes coming out next year with one…fully built… yada

:rofl he would

A4 gonna be bank, dont buy a Cobalt unless its the Turbo model, and even then…lol

Yeah , i hear ya there

The genesis coupe would be pretty sweet. 4b11

Calm down, if I knew it was gonna be bank, I wouldn’t shoot for it. My buddy got a black B7 2.0T A4 and it was a great deal.
And I said SS/TC, noob

Ive been shopping for a new A4 for a friend of mine, and on average for a 07+ 2.0T with low mileage youre looking at 21K+, depending on options. If it were me, id settle for nothing less than the baller ass 09 with the LED strip!