GM bankrupt!!???

I missed the buy boat for today, it looks like. It only got as low as 27 cents, now it’s back up to 88 :roflpicard: Didn’t hit my buy target.

how may shares are you looking to buy. I need to call my investment guy.

I was going to do 10,000 shares at .20, out at .60. Never got that low. GM is all over the place today, like a giant game of musical chairs. You can take it for a ride for a nice profit, just don’t be the one stuck holding it when the music stops.

i have never been much into stocks but now is a good time unless like you said, Im still holding the stock when the music stops. I will have to see how chryslers stock is doing as well.

Thanks,
Dave

With the news of GM shittin out, Ford actually picked up decently.

Anyone score big with that?

I guess For will replace GM in the DOW index?

no, cisco

Hard to imagine the DOW without an American car company.

http://finance.yahoo.com/family-home/article/107136/The-31-Year-Old-in-Charge-of-Dismantling-G.M.?mod=family-autos

Sigh…

Mistereo, take the buyout.

“I guess that was prophetic,” he said, shaking his head.

I’d totally take advice from somebody who says something as stupid as that.

I REALLY hope the government does not fuck this up. Every idiot congressman will try to bend things toward their selfish interests. I wish they would hire someone like Warren Buffet to take the lead for a while.

stock’s been switched to GMGMQ

Factoid: GE is the only original company still in the DOW.

Because Warren Buffet has any experience running a production company, let alone a car company?

Warren buffet is good at investing, that is what he does. Long term investing.

LOL I was laughing at that last night.I called The retirement 1 800 # to make sure I have my 10 yrs in so I get the $105k(10yrs) and not $65K(under 10) and they said I have 10.6yrs Vested rights and 8.6 yrs accredited service.What we think that means is they aren’t counting my 2 yrs from Delphi for accredited service but for retirement I have the 10.6.I’m going to the union hall today to make sure and if I do have the 10,I’m about 90% sure I’m taking it.

I’m suprised they are giving that much. What happened to the 20/25 car voucher?

Too bad you didn’t have your time in for 140.

Our buyout is being paid by GM but one thing has me worried. They send 3 checks in one month intervals. I will get my 2nd check at the end of June and 3rd in July. Why space it out like that? Hopefully not another GM screw over tactic.

So they dont have to spend all the cash they just got in one lump.

The buyouts for Delphi Lockport totaled only $9,600,000. They got 4 billion a few weeks ago didn’t they?

I get 80K plus the $25K car voucher.When said and done I’ll get about $50K cash and $15,500 for the voucher(they tax it first)I will still have a pension tho.If I make it to 65 I’ll get 550 a month as I’m vested.Not much but I think I have 0% of going back to work and I don’t care what everyone thinks,they aren’t going to keep making $28 an hour for much longer.
Now I just have to find benies for Aug st

^JESUS CHRIST I can’t imagine why GM is in trouble. LMAO.