GM Syncromesh FTMFW!!!

just changed all the fluids in the S and I could instantly feel the difference with the syncromesh its awesome!

you know what they call it dont you?

no i do not lol

welcome to three years ago///

alos pennzoil makes the same exact thing usualy 2 buck cheeper hard to find

well today was a first for me and I just wanted to share :asshole

piss off girl car

:bowrofl: :bowrofl:

jesus juice

:finger: :moon:

i think i saw the penzoil stuff at autozone.

oh snap. my friends older brother has a civic with a swap in it and a s2000 too but i swear its not you. just thought id share. i felt weerdeded out.

haha yea unless your friends about 10 yrs old its not me lol

you should have used amsoil i did it in the si so sweet now

read so many places about how hard it is to get, it will all get changed again sometime but im happy for now

<— using it for a while. Did you get the friction modified version or the regular?

I have heard from many respected Honda and acura race drivers both amateur and pro, that they use Honda trans fluid and that its as good as you get. Is it really that much better or is it just fresh tranny oil that gives it a better feel.

My tranny would grind going into 5th at WOT. Pennzoil Synchromesh got rid of it. It wasn’t a big deal since I almost never shifted to 5th at WOT, but it was nice to know the grind went away.

Isn’t friction modified for automatic transmissions? I looked for it, but could only find the GM version.

No it’s not…it is listed under two different part numbers. tegSimple and I split a case from a local Cadillac dealer, they had it almost 2 bucks cheap/qt that the local GM dealers.

i got my friction modified out toward dormont at the gm dealership. i think they still have a few left. its good stuff.

this shit will make grinds go away