Go look at shooting stars!

Tonight’s the peak of the meteor shower. If you can find a place away from city lights, and look to the east in particular, you’ll see a bunch. At peak there are supposedly 1-2 meteorites burning up in the atmosphere per minute. I’m probably going to go lay in the hammock. Even with the lights from Tonawanda/Buffalo I should be able to see a few.

Perseids meteor shower:

was at state park the other night and me and mindless were watching this shit pretty crazy

whens it end? Like what hour?

Boo, looks a bit over cast around here. Should be going on well into the morning.

Word… There was terrible overage and air pollution so I had very limiting viewing here in tonawanda… Got to see about 5 or 6 in a 45min period.

I felt like a fucking retard standing alone, starring into space, on the porch on top of the roof of the garage… Especially with the stop sign right in front of the house…

Well I think I’m gonna go have a Smoke outside!

It poured all evening, and then got supper foggy, so there was no way in hell I was seeing anything.

:gay2: why dont you make a thread the next time you see a fucking rainbow too :gay2:

You’re just mad because there wasn’t room on the hammock for me, my wife, both dogs, and you. :gay:

:slight_smile: LMAO… heheheh

Thats besides the point, your thread is still :gay2:

lol I got nothin.

:rx3:

:lolham:

i was watching them last night on the beach at like 3am and saw like 20 in 5 minutes