God damnit Chris Collins...

Dude, WTF?

http://www.buffalonews.com/home/story/921896.html

Really? You want to run for governor (and I want to vote for you) and you’re going to suggest to a female colleague that a lap dance would get her a seat at a busy political meeting? You didn’t think that would end up in the news?

Ugh. I’m so happy watching him fight the unions, special interests and entrenched politicians in the legislature but between this and the Silver/Hitler/Antichrist thing it’s pretty clear this guy’s political aspirations aren’t going to go much farther.

“One thing I’m learning is that fighting the status quo in New York is not easy. It’s amazing how far individuals will go to protect entrenched political agendas.”

:blah: Maybe if you weren’t such a douche starting pissing matches with everyone who opposes you on anything people would like you better. Why compromise when you can whine to the media about how everyone is mean to you?

I’d be willing to bet he was trying to make a joke about how sitting on someone’s lap was the only way to get a seat, but he did it wrong. Jackass. :picard:

Would he even have a chance at winning Governor? I wish he did but…

I just spent 9 days in Houston.

Everybody I met seems to have a better understanding on Federal as well as local politics.

I come home to hear this. More of the same and it gets old.

edit: P.S. They laugh at us and our systems of unions electing politicians and politicians taking care of unions.

They dont even have a teachers union down there!

Even the minorities are conservative.

better understanding + more conservative = does not compute.
They probably have a fox news understanding, which is worse than knowing nothing at all.

Yeah, that TX economy being so much worse than NY and CA. :roll2:

Exactly