God i hate morons

↑Yup

Go outside and throw a baseball around. You can’t get banned from a piece of grass unless you really are a nerd. Fuck the 20th century…

I was the best CS player around back when I was like 16 or 17 and people accused me of hacking. This was back when Pentium 2 233 and 266 were “different speeds”

I was the only person around with surround sound speakers so I could hear people coming. Nobody could comprehend how I was shooting them as they came to a corner. LOL

So, I figured “if you can’t beat em, join em.” and found out how to wall hack and had even more fun since everyone thought I was cheating anyways. If I was going to be accused of it, I decided to do it. :slight_smile:

So, my stories point: Find out how to cheat so they can actually have truth to their accusations. :tup:

i will house pat

/thread

lol i do go outside plenty. i usually play when i am waking up or before bed. so i dunno.

Why don’t you come play xbox live so I can pwn you?

Yeah get a xbox! then you can play COD4 and have a friends list!

because console gaming as a whole sucks.

wow, your team sucks.lol

well they were playing against the hackers (ihack & jetblack). i merely know not to go poking your head around anywhere when a hacker is playing because it gets aimbotted right off. so i just hung out in a building and picked off the other team as they came near.

I want to play world at war with hacks now.

True… you guys were getting raped.

Know how I know you’re gay?

lol. Whats wrong with COD4?

Nazi zombies tonight!?

mmmm nazi zombies

YES.
And COD4 is gay, I didn’t get it til after it had been out for a long time and the matches always suck, because by now it’s half nerds that have been playing it from the beginning and are super good and not fun to play with, and half little kids who just got it cause it’s old and cheap now and suck and are not fun to play with. Not enough of us in the middle.

Truth.

It’s pretty much a game for us now - how long until we’re banned for “hacking” with each new CoD?

Pat, our friends Allen and Shane, and myself have all been banned from countless servers across every PC CoD for being too effin’ good. And it sucks after awhile.

word. it’s usually why i stop playing console for ahwile before reverting back to it. I even got accused of hacking the COD WaW Beta.