God i hate morons

http://nyspeed.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=10414&stc=1&d=1252355731
All because i was winning while on the losing team. This happen to anyone else?

red x?

click the attached image…

i see the banned part, but what is he banned from?

i can’t play my cod4!!! the bastards think i hack.

You HACKER! lol

ouch…

i don’t need to hack 90% of the gaming community sucks.

Stop cheating you fucking nerd

no hacking just hustlin

the server must suck if you got banned for being good.

i am assuming u are playing on the computer.

everyone thinks that the best person is hacking, u should go to the clan website and bitch bout it if u enjoy playing there.

stop using aimbots dick head and you wont get banned.:smiley: lol, everytime im pwning on resistance 2 i suddenly lose my connection then have to relog in with 0 kills and start over.:frowning:

lol, when i used to play FEAR online i know there were more hackers then fair players. guys were friggin flying through the air and shit.lol Needles to say i dont play that game anymore. I need to learn how to be hacker l33t.:frowning:

already did this. being banned is a common theme for me. it sucks when you find a server you like but get banned.

this is why i dont own any gaming system… you get good at it and people think you are cheating so they ban you…or you get cheated on and you get destroyed

lol, the guys on the opposing team were all in the negs. Quit playing against noobs.

hahah… had the same problem for a while. but i found a good server/clan and know i do not have the problem anymore… when i am accused of hacking i just kick the worthless tool.lol

ummm today i was banned whilst my team was being stomped. i was 63-13 while the next guy on my team had 13-30. the other team had 3 members between 50-60 kills. i was banned because it’s impossible to do good against good people i guess.

EDIT: there ya go i played against two hackers and still managed to beat them with team useless. this way you can’t cry i only play newbs.

xbox live > hackers