Going For A Ride? Post It In Here

i was up in clifton park. got it hard up there. tapered off heading back to albany. then got hit again around 730 or so. good old upstate NY never lets you down.

i love the idiots driving on the northway that decide that during a downpour its a brilliant idea to box in a motorcycle and spray the rider with as much water as possible, then cut them off to catch your exit.

thanks buddy in the station wagon. you sir are my hero and i hope you die an agonizing death.

wo wo wo, last i check Nick got bizz and you STILL got the friend lol, besides Kramer is on the back with me

got nailed by a downpour and lightning on saturday around 2pm. freakin storms popped up out of nowhere.

June 4th we will be taking a ride up to a Road up north its about a 200mile day after being all done we are leaving from Amsterdam if anyone is interested ill give them directions to where we are meeting…

This road we are riding to is a Very Fun road with alot of curves so everyone knows

Just got back from a trip.

I was told I did not miss any good riding weather for a past week or 2…:rofl

Anyone going for a ride today?

Rode to work, rode back home, tune suspension. Mesh jacket FTW* :rofl

*when compare to not wearing any

Since Sunday might rain, I am going to make an effort to not sleep until 6 pm tomorrow :rofl, going to scout out some roads which have the potential to be the Nordschleife of the east (I am exaggerating :rofl)

PS. I shall name it Ost-Schleife :rofl

Bump, new season.

still waiting to get my rear sets back

Sounds good if I switch to fen turbo lines I might hit you up.

That’s an old post, but I can still help you out installing those lines if you want. I’d like to get a look at those fen turbo lines anyway, they seem like a great deal and a nice product.

Maybe I will bleed my brakes too just to make sure there’s no pent up air in there

I gotta bleed my brakes too. Just bled the clutch the other day. Still have a few things to do.

I just got a mityvac @ HF yesterday, they are on sale.

I’m going to take a ride up to Sacandaga Lake, leaving at about 3pm, its a 3 hour round trip back to downtown albany (shorter if you live farther north obviously). Sunset is at 7:08pm, so we should almost definitely be home before dark.

i’ll be sure to check this thread again at 3, if you want to come you can reply in here or send me a PM with your phone#

Fuuuuuuuuck. Working

facebook group:
Capital region riders

seems like a lot of hyw driving, but i guess the real fun is around the lake. scandaga is a fun like to ride around, if i’m thinking of the right one lol.

cant find it…

nevermind, found it under riverfront riders

Great ride today. I got my adrenaline fix for the week :excited Hopefully one day we can get together for a group ride up there.

Still some ice on the lake:

the hwy sucks but its unavoidable. North Shore Rd from the dam to Duffy’s North Country Store is where its tight and twisty, the rest of the road around the lake is boring.

still waiting on parts :frowning: by the time I get them it will be shitty weather all next week.