Going For A Ride? Post It In Here

I went out for like 1.5hr today, rode the riverview loop and up into CP then back down to Latham. Perfect weather these past/next few days.

The weather has been perfect all summer for a god damn motorcycle ride.

I’m thinking about doing that loop tomorrow. Its quick and easy.

If I’m up I’ll let you know. I’ve been wrapped up in band stuff so my sleep is WAY off

Short rides… I’ll meet you guys after riding for a few hours, smoke you on the loop then ride the rest of the afternoon bymyself… Just get the meet and when, should be fun.

Your sleep is way off? - 4AM post.

Wanna go but 1 might be to early for me. Dont get out of work till atleast 3… Let me know if time changes!!

I’m personally going to sleep now and my work week starts.

Schedule was so messed up only riding I’ve been doing lately is commuting. :frowning:

Back in the area?

you’re missing out on all the nice weather! i’ll probably ride again on Fri or Sat, maybe a Sacandaga ride

rock’on brotha :number1

vlad, you going to be around for a dunkin donuts meetup this weekend?

I picked middle of the day because I feel there will be less traffic, but next time I’ll choose something later in the day.

Yeah, I rode the bike up on Monday. Its my only form of transportation at the moment. My car battery is dead and I’m trying to resurrect it with a 2amp trickle charger, so we’ll see what happens.

Ya’ll meeting up or what? I can has this “loop”?

Meet at Dunkin Donuts at 1pm

Route is the Riverview loop

Does that work for everyone thats coming?

Sure, which Dunkin Dounuts? Sorry I am dumb.

the one on Lark street in downtown albany

Attack1000 if you still want to come we can meet you near clifton park, that way you don’t have to ride all the way down here and then back

10-4

Wish I saw this earlier I’m in Greenville right now

That was a really nice fun ride. It was great meeting you UrbanSumo. We should ride more often.

No prob man just getting out of work now. But im always down to ride usually around this time. I wanted to go bad cuz i wanted to check out the white and silver rr you have… Very dope colors

thanks, its my baby

there will be more rides in the near future. i will definitely let you know.