Going Green

JD have you ever messed with speed density. IF not then you know as much as me cuz I got no clue.

ive driven an FP Green 1G, thing was pretty fast, FP sure has changed the look of the turbo over the past 8 years.

heres Green, TD06H, 8cm^2, external gat on the 02 housing.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3071/3114882831_f51e28cd81_o.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3058/3114882799_b222c33238_o.jpg

yes, thats a TiAL F40 wastegate, and a classic turboXS BOV… like i said, this was 2003.

Crazy BOVz in therez lol

I know for my car, FirePower claims “stock appearing” for the FPBlack, Green & Red turbz. That thing is too damnn shiny to “appear” stock

captain ignorant, the DSM Green, and the Evo Green,red,black arent the same housings.

Relaxxxxxx

Tomorrow is my day off and im goin to stick this bitch in my car Ill have pics up. Does anyone know if i should trust the 34mm flapper. cuz I fuckin hate boost creep and i do have and external gate and o2 housing. ITs a ball bag but it works great.

I had an fp green on my 6bolt swapped 2g and I hated that turbo with a passion. I had my externally gated off of the o2 housing and it never crept on me

Why didnt you like it.?

i see someone likes turboz and alkaline trio.

Old technology and it didnt last very long even running all of their over priced oil lines.

Why not? Evo’s ARE DSM’s Professor Asshole. Mine just happens to have an all-new engine. Replacement turbos aren’t twinscroll like the factory one so their is a fair chance that an Evo 8, Evo X and 2g turbo all have the same turbine, isn’t there?

you are 100% wrong here. 4b11t uses a completly different turbo, which is twin scroll same goes for 8 and 9, 2g is open scroll,

evos are built in JAPAN

dsm’s are built in USA

Evo’s are not even close to being a dsm. You really are that stupid arent you?

hahahaha, oh man.

What the hell is firepower hahaha

i think he meant forced performance but got confused

WOW this thread SUCKS

lol ive heard it re-named “firepower” by a couple other guys so it stuck. I forgot the crowd I was talking to.

And so you’re telling me, that an EvoVII engine (built in Japan) and a GSX engine (built here), both denoted “4G63” are different? Come on.

you are a fool.

all 4G63’s are a product of Japan, its the shell that made a DSM what it was. do some homework. but yes the 89-99 4G63 is similar, but very different from the Evo 7/8 or evo 9 MiVEC engine

mistubishi provided the drivetrain, chrysler built the chassis

:facepalm