white, green, red....BLACK

it’s here, bitches :excited :excited :excited (or will be shortly)

although most of you that need/want to know already know, the FP Black is here (or will be shortly)

its got an wheel that is 1mm smaller than a GT35r in a stock housing. supposedly its 5 lb/min better than a 35r with lower spool RPM. works for me. it’s got the red’s 80mm surge port, which a lot of people, including myself a little bit, figured this was to experiment for an overall bigger turbo. i guess they were right :excited

from evom:

stock mani, stock UICP, bigger FMIC, running 38psi on 100oct, and a 2.3L block.

the main thread that i’m paraphrasing from, among others

http://forums.evolutionm.net/evo-engine-turbo-drivetrain/447590-fpblack.html

someone lend me $25,000-30,000 so i can have a 10-9 second, bone stock looking and sounding evo plz? (stock UIP, heatshield, “hidden” intake behind stock box, cutout, etc.)

it will be here in a few weeks.

well looks like its gonna be a black and not a red for me in the future.

awesome.

FUCK ME IN THE ASS because i cant afford an evo right now.

pete im living my evo dreamz through your car okay? hope you dont mind.

ok but i’m gonna be stock turbo for the next season.

mkay ill wait

thanks, but i will have a black though.

what?

Don’t sweat it… They’re not all that… Especially an RS, no power locks and no stereo, come come now. what’s the hype about?

:lol

Yea evo’s are bitch

evos are just too effing awesome. i like those a LOT.

didnt read full thread but have a feeling this black is BS, am i correct? no such thing on the FP website

It’s the new hotness?

From what reputable people (9sec9 and the like) have said, they didn’t put it up because that would GREATLY reduce red sales from people not buying reds and waiting for blacks. Plus Aniel got on and said they’d be ready soon (beginning of my first post)

Everythings pointing towards real!

what the fuck is this thing going to look like? they are claiming its going to flow more then an HTA 35r??? holy shit

i know right?? shit it so cool, and aside from the 80mm instead of 63mm shit looks completely stock

FML i want one nao

looks acceptable

sell ur POS and get on that

GTFO youre acting like im not trying! :rofl i’ve wanted an electric blue IX since 05/06

for those of you good at math, i was 5 years old in 05/06

Don’t feel like sifting through 9pg of posts. Any pics of it?