white, green, red....BLACK

Evos have definitely come down in price… I’ve seen higher mileage ones and ones needing some bodywork for like low teens…

Someone affiliated with AMS sold a stock 8 RS with 110k miles on it for like $11.5k a few months back. Don’t think it was damaged, just the high mileage… That looked like a killer deal, esp to someone looking to do a built engine… Saw another one go for $12 and change with like 90k on the clock.

Sure they would need some work, but I would venture to say for less than $15k total outlay you could have a nice running Evo 8 (9 may be a long shot) if you did some work on it and were not that particularly about color/body condition.

i got very lucky to find my bone stock evo9 RS… i thought i made out pretty well on the price and i was also never gonna see one like mine again.

Was it really bone stock as in untouched, or was it a slightly modded car returned to stock?

In my case, I found out the original owner did a couple of small things that were then removed before selling the car- one that I didn’t catch until I sold the car myself was that the BOV was replaced with the aluminum one from an Evo MR.

I drove two RS’, wanted white but for some reason the owner of the white one wanted more $$ because “white was a more desirable color”.

No sooner did the words leave his lps than his boy / groupie hoe comes out of his car with Ebay printouts of white RS’ selling for more than red ones…

I $hit you not… I was like “WTF?@!” then said “ok good luck selling it at that price” and walked away. Bought a red one from CT in the end. Good memories, great car! :thumb

Was it really bone stock as in untouched, or was it a slightly modded car returned to stock?

In my case, I found out the original owner did a couple of small things that were then removed before selling the car- one that I didn’t catch until I sold the car myself was that the BOV was replaced with the aluminum one from an Evo MR.

I drove two RS’, wanted white but for some reason the owner of the white one wanted more $$ because “white was a more desirable color”.

No sooner did the words leave his lips than his boy / groupie hoe comes out of his car with Ebay printouts of white RS’ selling for more than red ones…

I $hit you not… I was like “WTF?@!” then said “ok good luck selling it at that price” and walked away. Bought a red one from CT in the end. Good memories, great car! :thumb

mine was bone stock, untouched, bought from the original owner who was 40 years old, always serviced from the dealership. he flew out to burbank CA and drove back with his father. my RS was one of the last few avliable, other one being BURNALL4’s car. car was/is still a cherry minus the rock chips on the hood. bought it with 35k on it on july 16. have 38k on it.

heres the day after i got it

i just looked at the picture again, its a couple days after i came back from lvd but thats what it looked like when i got it.

Cool, here was mine w/ just over 20k on the clock at the time:

http://uncleajg.multiply.com/photos/album/43/Ten_Years_In_the_Game#photo=19

http://uncleajg.multiply.com/photos/album/43/Ten_Years_In_the_Game#photo=17

nope no pics. from the outside it looks stock and thats the only pic i need to see :smiley:

thats sick! is that a VII or did you just put the VII stuff on it

Yeah you’ve also wanted an E36 M3, MK1 MR2, E46 M3, just depends what week it is. You have no idea what you want.

yup, glad you know whats going on in my mind.

you can ask my dad i wanted one before i even had the altima :retardclap:retardclap:retardclap

Dude give the man (er, boy :lol) a break!

My mental list of cars is probably much worse… Haha

im 18 i aint no CP anymore lol

plus joey you wanted that turbo mazda or whatever, an LS1 240, an s2k, and a freaking mkII at one point :lol

It’s an VIII RS, front / hood / tails / supports shipped from Japan and installed and painted here.

I had always wanted a VII and this was the only realistic way to do it given the options.

I remember a Subie coming up to me on the Northway before with the passenger’s faces stuck to the window as the guy riding shottie made hand gestures signifying “VII?”

(I think my wife thought they were some ill gang signs)

haha thats awesome. i know you were in JDM land a while back so i figured that was your toy out there or something.

No actually

this

http://uncleajg.multiply.com/photos/album/43/Ten_Years_In_the_Game#photo=10

and this

http://uncleajg.multiply.com/photos/album/43/Ten_Years_In_the_Game#photo=14

were some old “toys” back when me and Bow Wow was like… crazy tight

you bastard :lmao how the hell have you not told me about these!!!

GT-S or GT-R or wat (the R32)

'95 ECR33 (GTS-t, RB25DET)
'90 BNR32 (GT-R, RB26DETT)

These cars are in my list of previous cars… They were also in my sig picture before…

There’s a lot I don’t say on the forums, I’m not the “open book” type of person.

jealous iz me

I feel ya kid, not everyone can be Bow Wow’s boi… :lol

But seriously, back on topic… Stock to stock, I would take an Evo VIII or IX over an R32 GT-R.

Why? It’s easier to drive fast, probably just about as fast even past triple digit speeds, chassis is way stiffer (duh it’s a lot newer I know) and the steering feel is superior. Probably cheaper to maintain too (even assuming you could get GT-R parts here easily)

That being said, the killer part of the GT-R is really how you are in a corner pouring on speed and you get this uncanny sensation like grip is literally being transferred to where the weight is. It’s unreal. Especially when you consider it’s 20 year old technology.

I want an 07 STi Limited.
I’m thinking junior year.