Going to dispel another ethanol myth.

Update-

The ~18 gallons in the sealed drum (last opened in early Nov) tested the same today (3/25) as when the drum was filled. This is a 55 gallon drum, so it was stored only about 1/3 of the way full over the winter with no issues.

Well would you look at that :wink:

Yeah, despite all of the e-doubters, it didn’t absorb moisture like an active sponge.

Pretty cool.

You and I had that convo before you started this whole test process.

Exit 23 is up to 83 percent.

good to know. i have to start testing all the E stations near me. anybody else happen to test any stations in the capital district yet?

Thanks for the info.

I’ve been running E85 for about 1k now filling up mostly at the station on rt50 in Ballston Spa and I’d like to see what their percentage is

I’d venture to guess that the content of Capital Region stations is up now…but still many vary from station to station.

I plan on checking that one this weekend, as well as the Cumby on 146 (if their pump is operational), unless someone gets to them first.

Runway Express FTW! I usually fuel there or the station on the end of Broadway in Saratoga.

Yeah love that station, pump was slow today though.

The Cumby’s in CP is almost impossible to get into.

Yeah no kidding! If Im there at all its usually just after 6am, not too crazy. Although one time I was there at a bad time, couldnt get in easily, said fuck it and walked over from P-Chop with a 5 gallon can. Anyone ever try the sunoco at 50 & Glenridge? I just recently realized they carried e85 and its only minutes from my house, but Im never over in that area.

I use it occasionally. I believe my cousin may have fueled there a few times this year as well.

i pass cumbys on 146 and the station on rt 50 next to freindlys on my way to/home from work. they are open 24hrs iirc. thats where ill be fueling up b4 and after work. very convenient.

Last week I got a tank of e82 from the station in Saratoga at the end of Broadway.

And not to detract from Travis’ topic, I tested the few gallons I had leftover in a plastic 5 gal. from november, same as it was when I pumped it at 72% (146 Cumby)

Mobil across from keeler on rt 7 E88ish down to $3.09 a gal now

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-QbiW-PLVy1w/T3dRQyLSi-I/AAAAAAAAA3g/57tlCMLiNi4/s509/2012-03-31_13-01-49_743.jpg

Mobil across from fuller rd on central E76ish was like 3.3x a gal

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-dSmxhSThAk0/T6GpRAra-4I/AAAAAAAABBQ/wWiqjtSu-5c/s509/2012-05-02_17-11-08_728.jpg

Good to see others testing!

excellent! cant wait to burn some corn