Going to dispel another ethanol myth.

fear the ear!

…of corn!

I always said, when the E content goes up – the price goes down.

Love it! Better fuel better prices

I need one of them nifty little tubes… We should start a spread sheet with this data so we know where to get the best mixes of ethanol…

And just the other day someone tried telling me the Mobil at Fuller and Central didn’t have E as well as the one on Western by SUNY. Idiots!

From Runway Express in Ballston yesterday, @ $3.10:

http://shift518.com/picture.php?albumid=40&pictureid=964

Unless they have a sniper pump somewhere, we can cross the 146 Cumby’s off the list. Old E85 pump is now diesel…youre welcome coal-rollers!

yea I stopped in there last weekend and no e85, fuckers.

Same thing with the exit 18 cumbys in queensbury.

Mike doesn’t the Mobil on Route 7 still sell E85, wouldn’t that be closer for you?

Yea that’s where I go.

I just wanted to check out the stations on my way up to LG last weekend. If that’s ok with you!? :cone

The Cumby’s on 146 was impossible to get into anyway. Runway Express in Ballston is the best choice for me but their pump is dreadfully slow sometimes.

Exit 23 Mobil has been up to 83 percent for a few weeks. Got 46 gallons last weekend. Pumped slow but I’ve got no issue waiting for the liquid gold!

What were the results of the e85 that your had stored over the winter?

No as a matter of fact its not, and it will not be “OK” until I get a ride in the Terminator!

As expected, zero change. Results are in this thread I think.

Anyone ever test the Runway express on Altamont ave? I may just need to get a tester.

Also, Bryan are you running E85 in your “Mazda”??

Pump at Mobile across from Fuller road is slow as FUCK!

Testing the content is mandatory for E85 use-

Test tube-

https://secure.buschurracing.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=21_28&products_id=1624

Buschur Racing also sells the Zeitronix electronic sensor like the one in my car, but it’s not on their site. Call Jarrod or Nick over there to get it.

I use the test tube to verify content before I fill my drums, and the in car sensor to verify content at all times.

+rep

My car isn’t tuned on the ragged edge of blowing up and would probably run fine anywhere between 75% and 90%. The difference in ethanol content between those two won’t throw the AFR off substantially from my experience.

I barely run any more timing then my pump gas map, lol. I wish my engine was built so I could crank the boost and take full advantage of the corn.

However I do agree, knowing the content is VERY useful.

I run whatever the fuck comes out of the nozzle. I’ve never had issues with it.