im running :eek:

Wish i could but no car = cant go anywhere cant get there till end of may

Chad, let line um up! start in 3rd for me :slight_smile:

any others goin?

going shooting for low 13s/high 12s without breakage

in the truck? or the mustang?

truck

damn! whats all done to that thing?

anybody know how much its gonna be? if its over 10 theres no way i could afford it

i think its 12…

oh ya and i have the most bad ass battery tiedown lol, i found out last night that i wouldnt pass tech with my battery slighty slighty lose, well all i could find at walmart at 1am was an L bracket, i told some old guy that i needed a battery tiedown or some kind of straight metel and he grabbed the L bracket and a sledge and went at it at 130am in walmart :rofl: funniest thing ever watchin him pound away at the floor. hehe

but ya i now i am useing an “eddy battery tiedown” from walmart lol

i’ll be spectating

$7 to watch $15 to race

was pretty cool, i should have ran my car though. some guy in a mustang blew his clutch, and a couple people broke their driveshafts iirc. man that would suck, especially on the second day that you race for the season :frowning: and i now have learned that 5spd 6 cyl mustangs are equal with auto v8 stangs hahahaha!

It really wasn’t that great. lots of pickup trucks, neons, and other people that drove slow cars that thought they were fast. only cool thing was some of the slick cars and an EG hatch all boosted up that was in the 12.teens.

I ran like poop

see sig