GOLF REPORT

Never touched the game until 3 years ago, now it’s a part of the job, which is nice.

So where are you playing, how was the course / weather / your play?

Since DMCC was rescheduled we may want to do IRL @ Watkins Glen this year again… Adam and i always play the 9 at Watkins which is not terrible, very hilly, and there is another one 30 minutes out that is great for the price… MPD!!

hamburg, eden, elma, and south shore, play 2x a week usually

going up to whirlpool and glen abbey in july

Been out 3 times this year…Links at Ivy Ridge to start the year, course was phenomenal as always, my game was not, shot like 100-105 with 40+ putts :picard:
Caught a quick 9 at Amherst Oakwood, was 1-under through 4, ended up shooting a 39. Short course, I scored so well cause I could drive the green on some of the par 4’s.
Played 18 at Dande Farms this past Sat, a little wet in the low spots but overall not bad. Was super hung over though and played horrible on the front 9, shot a 52 including my first whiff in ~3 years. Bounced back with a 44 on the back side even though my drives were long and very wrong.

Since DMCC is canceled I’m going to the lake and getting blasted/riding jetskis/etc.

I’m definitely down to golf with ya at some point this summer so you can laugh at how awful I am.

I played Lima Country Club south of Rochester the other day. Nice course, super cheap ($25USD with a cart for 18) My consistency is awful this year. My drive is fine, as well as my putting, but I had a couple holes where it was like I forgot how to swing once I hit the fairway (or trees hahaha). I hit my first eagle, and clipped off a 280+ yard drive… and still shot like a 94. :picard:

i’ve never cracked 100 but have only played like 4 times where we kept score for the whole round anyways… rounds that were not best ball i mean.

playing Angus glen this friday

I can get below 100 most of the time. My dad won a month of lessons to play better golf in rochester so he gave those to me. Hopefully I can find time asap. Was supposed to get out sunday but it was too drizzly.

was supposed to play Angus Glen on friday but we were relocated to another course. not as nice but the weather was great.

Buddy almost hit the longest drive… he got maybe 285 out of it and was 10 or so short.

Playing Beverley on thursday and Cardinal on friday next week.

I am just starting to play again after 10 years off. I quit after High school after having shoulder surgery and promises were broken while in collage. I played for the first time last year and once more this year. For whatever reason I am starting to find the game extremely fun and enjoyable.

I am going about it differently this time, spend much more needed time on my short game than long. I hope to be back in single dig handicaps by this fall if I can play enough (and find affordable courses out here in Rochester).

OH, Mr. Day walker we have got to get out and play.

COUGh* old timers*COUGH

I mostly just play River Oaks.

Drop by the house, call me, whatever. I usually play Lima as it’s cheap ($25 with a cart for 18) but I’ll play anywhere.

Will do, I am still trying to find places to play so I am game for any course.

Played at harvest hill on old transit mon, really nice course, its a new course, only 4 years old, played 18 for 0 dollars :slight_smile: