Gombos' 96 eclipse GSX

I’ve had the 2g for about a year and a half now. I’ve done a few things to it and a ton of maintenance. Just took it to the track on saturday the 23rd for the first time on the 14b. Mods consist of: Stock 7-bolt motor(no cams, head studs, etc.), unported 14b with 6cm housing, unported exhaust manifold, ebay FMIC, 1g BOV, Walbro 255, Punishment atmosphere dump o2 housing, 3in TBE, home made aluminum intake pipe, 1g AEM with a home made adapter harness so I can run it in both cars (setup for speed density) tuned by my buddy Dan S. (Racetuned.com), H&R race springs with Koni’s in the front and AGXs in the rear. I got 5 runs with a best pass of 12.85 @ 106.96 MPH which I dont think is too bad on a 14b and snow tires :slight_smile: .

Any updates? Are you still driving this?

lol yes he is

the car may be for sale…

Yep I still have it. Might look for a galant in the future but i’m undecided. Replacing the intermediate shaft bearings and putting in an ACT2100 if the bearings ever come in. If all goes well it will be back on the road this weekend. Hey ben BTW thanks for the turbine housings. I need to port one of them for next year. I wanna see how far I can take the 14b.

s366 pussy

Come to Cali and get my Galant. Clean Cali car. :wink:

-TJ

haha that would be a nice trip to take…erie is like 15*. 366ftw