Good area to ride around Plum?

Anyone have suggestions on somewhere good to ride in/around Plum? The biggest thing is that we’re taking my cousin’s kids who are 8 and 10 and have never ridden off-road before, so it’d be nice if there’s somewhere that’s decent enough for them to handle on a 50 and an 80 but still be more fun than riding around a flat parking lot.

i’m a member over at this website we have ppl who are from all over SW pa and we ride about every weekend all over the place if you would be interested to ride. Post your question over there and someone might know.
www.swatatvteam.com

theres a practice track in west newton called creekside. they have a smaller mini track for the younger kids and a bigger track for the adults.

http://www.creeksidemotox.com/

prob the best place to go around here (plum) is the monroville/pennhills slag dumps.

Im from Penn trafford and we all go out delmont by mad mikes and ride. Have to watch out around the damn because if the water authority gets you they confiscate your quad. They cant catch the vforce though :0

isnt there a guy that watches that? hes suppose to chase you out/call the cops… or is that a different set of slags?

never got chased buy a guy just the cops but that was two years ago doesnt seem like they care anymore. most of my friends park at the gate. cops just drive buy.