Good body shop for rear felder rolling (Niagara falls, Amherst, NT areas preferably)

I am “stancing” my evo for spring and will need to have my back fenders rolled slightly, I want a shop that has experience with this in the area. Any suggestions?

Swerve

:tup: to Paul at Swerve.
Is your Evo black by chance?

x2

Yep: http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?229159-Lancer-Evolution-(EVO)-for-sale&p=3329186#post3329186

If this is the one that used to live by Nash I talked to him a couple times. Ran him in the Teg couple years ago.

evos are a HUGE bitch to roll the fenders, especially the rears. i would definitely hit up swerve but either way its damn near impossible to do a perfect roll on these

:fail::fail::fail::fail::fail::fail::fail::fail::fail::fail: Don’t, that’s my suggestion.

I have to, it’s sitting on Tein springs right now that have it lowered 1.5". For my black summer Enkie’s I have wheel spacers so it’s flush and the top of the wheel wells will scrub in the back. I’ll have Tein Flex coilovers and Perrin sway bars so I don’t have to worry once they’re rolled but it’ll still be lowered the same

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

Yes why

Oh I didn’t see your first post. Yea I lived near Nash for a summer. Just got it tuned at Innovative and I’m putting quite a bit into it this spring. I backed out on racing you on my R6 down Sheridan a couple summers ago?

Ok so Swerve didn’t pan out. He’ll roll my rears but won’t pull my front’s. I’m ordering Advan RGII’s and need to find a body shop I can really trust is going to do a good job. Any other suggestions anyone?

What size wheels/tires/offsets are you running?

as steve said it’s a fucking bitch and you will probably never be able to get it done lol. if you have to do more than a roll on an evo you’re running the wrong wheels.

edit:
get someone Whatever x 9, 245tires, +25 offset.
i am pretty sure even a 9.5 will fit without modification, if you want to i think the offset will need to be like +20to22. at that point to get it to fit without shitting up your fenders i would run a 235/45 if you’re on 17s and 40 if you’re on 18s

if you are trying to do this you’re going to NEED to get coilovers. springs on stock struts will hit on the inside which im guessing is why you’re trying to run spacers. also keep in mind that your rear has a weak camber adjustment for stock. idk if they make rear camber arms for these cars.

You have to take your car to a body shop to pull your fenders. Go to Aero collision on ransom rd and talk to them.

Thanks I’m gonna check them out today after work. As for rim size, 18x 9.5 22 offset. These addies are definitely gonna require both front and back work since my cars lowered. And I want them tweaked anyways for a way better less squared off look. I’m trying to widen the car some without going to a full wide body kit. When done right, the evo looks AMAZING with this size Advans and pulled fronts/rolled rears. I can’t believe there are no custom fab/body shop’s in the area. Gives me an idea because there’s definitely a market

There are tons of fab/body shops in the area that do this kind of work. Aero collision is closed on the weekend so you’ll have to wait for Monday. You have to relocate your bumper bolts and stuff on the rear too…

i can do it but im out in strykersville and not scared. custom paint and fab work are always welcome

Look like your about 40mi away I don’t mind traveling for a good job. I’m assuming you’ve done evo’s before? Definitely not a baseball bat job. What’s the name of the business etc? I can get the rear’s done at a lot of different places around here, it’s the front I’m worried about…

ok, sorry i went backwards.

18x9.5 +28to+35 will fit on your car with coilovers, a little stretch (255s, or 245s if you want to be really safe) WITHOUT pulling. you will just need them rolled. and obviously a good alignment. which you would then go to Licatas on walden ave across from swerve.

But I want the front’s pulled. Not a lot but some

Why do you want them pulled if you don’t need to?

The look I’m going for. I know exactly how I want it to look, just have to find a really good custom shop to do it. I might get the fender kit for the front and wide body on the back or I’ll just have the rears rolled and flaired and pull the fronts. Either way I need a shop. I’m not out to slap another set on I’m going for a sick stance