Good Books

I have been trying to read more lately

i was wondering what everyone has read and what they would suggest??

here is some of the books i have read already which I enjoyed:
The Goal
Steve Jobs
Pizza Tiger
multiple Edward Deming books

right now im in the middle of: Drive the surprising truth about what motives us

I really enjoy business oriented stories/books

The Bible

ill add it to the list

frig I haven’t read a book in years…

i read From Good to Great for work… it was meh…

seems to have gotten good reviews on Amazon

one book i may be ordering which i just saw in my local book store is this…

i don’t understand people’s fascination with reading business books again and again… you’re better off investing your time in getting actual practice.

there won’t be a business book written in the next 5-10 years with any concepts that haven’t already been written about.

even From Good to Great had a bunch of concepts renamed and tweaked slightly… OH HAI NEW STUFF!

i could not agree more…being a college student though its the closest thing I have to real life experience…its better than playing xbox every night until 4am

i’ll agree with that.

i just can’t stand it when facing an actual decision that needs to be made and someone quotes a book. thanks for not offering anything to this situation at all. if you’re going to do something because someone wrote about it in a book then who becomes accountable if it doesn’t get the intended results? can’t fire an author of book since he doesnt work here.

I could see that happening…most people dont understand they should not be applying them directly to real life situations…i look at them more as guidelines or theories to base decisions on or around which will not always give you the same “answer”…if that makes any sense haha