Good dance hall music? (the style of music, not a "dance, hall."

I like dance hall a lot, but have always just spun records at friends’ places and had mix cd’s made for me and shit

what is some good stuff, I just got direct connect so I’m trying to get some music

You want old school? Or new stuff?

Look for stuff by Spragga Benz, Bounty Killa, Old Sean Paul stuff (before he got mainstream), Lady Saw, Beenie, Elephant Man, Mr. Vegas

Old school stuff Ive got about two crates of, and I’m better with the song names than the artists. Supercat, Nicodemus, Shabba Ranks, Cutty Ranks, are some good things to start with.

There are more hardcore artist, and then you have some others that are more like songs and less bragadocious (Sp?)

Maybe you should just stop by the house, I have a lot of random dancehall stuff kicking around.

UBHub (Bizzaro) has a decent spread of dancehall stuff.

try some old, eek a mouse, sizzla, anthony B, I have tons of stuff on my Ipod, but i don’t know how to get it onto my computer, let alone get a hub set up.

oh shit that dmx mr vegas remix from belly came up, DL’ing it now. that’s a hot track

dan how’d u get it onto your ipod? my new thing is my external hard drive, I’m trying to cop people’s music collections

I got it on then reformated the cpu w/o saving the music

daamn. I can ask my boy adam, he seems to be on the up and up of all the apple products, maybe he knows how to convert them. If so, he’s got a laptop. would you be willing for us all to meet up on campus and we could exchange beats? It’d be worth your while…
:pimp:

Here Comes the Boom Remix :slight_smile: Good song, you might be downloading it from me , I put my DC++ up a few minutes ago.