good friends ex-girlfriend

never, plently of other people in the world… do u really want to date your friends ex slam piece? eck

ehhh as long as he doesn’t find out…its alll gooooodddd

depends on intention - hit it & quit it who cares, if you want to date this chick, and you give a shit about your friend, ask him.

let me put it this way - i could give less of a fuck if someone banged my ex-girlfriend. however i would think that my friend was a pretty stand up person to ask.

if you want to break man law, that is def a big no

share the wealth

hit that shit

no grace period. should not have let it go if you cared that much about him or her.

if you said never, you’re funny.

its only a fucking girl. if your friend would get pissed u fucked his ex, then he still feels something for her. he shouldnt care, there are 12930192 more girls out there. just cuz he fucked her doesnt make her off limits. and if your friend gets pissed that u do fuck her, he is a pussy, and selfish, and probably shouldnt be your friend. same type of person that would get mad if you went downtown with him and he wanted to fuck a girl that u ended up fucking and would get mad and wanna go home. get over it, especially if he dumped her. its over. not still kinda there, over. fuck whomever u want.

but some guys are complete pussies for girls, some get it.

edit: guy below made good point if he got dumped by her thats a different story, going back to he would get pissed. honestly, ive been in this situation before several times, easiest way to find out is to joke around about doing it in front of him. he says he doesnt care, you’re in. he starts crying and shit, id hold off.

I think that if the guy breaks up with the girl then he doesn’t want her anymore so it’s fair game…BUT if the girl breaks up with him…then don’t go after her for atleast a couple months if at all

This is an Ex Girlfriend for a reason… I say go for it…

the second after they break up make your move.

Right. Because ending a relationship is just like closing a book. Slam it shut and it’s over. Feelings don’t linger. :bloated:

Are you guys who are saying “fuck/date her immediately” really that clueless about human emotion? Have you never been through a break up? Do you not respect your friends? Are you just trying to sound cool?

I personally won’t though. Just…afraid of future repercussion…

i love the trailer-park responses in here

“its only a fucking girl”

lol

pics would help me make this decision for you

its not my decision lol… its just a topic that came up at work before our daily briefing started

umm never, thats just fucking terrible

i say… stick it in her and don’t tell him
~k that was the trailor park edition

now-

Break ups suck… but you gotta do what you gotta do… cough cough

I would say it depends on if you view women as property… think about that.

[quote=“StairSRT4,post:28,topic:39439"”]

I think that if the guy breaks up with the girl then he doesn’t want her anymore so it’s fair game…BUT if the girl breaks up with him…then don’t go after her at all

[/quote]

fixed haha

i think manlaw says thats not allowed… i wouldn’t do it unless the good friend gives the go ahead and even then i probably wouldn’t do it just so i didn’t have to deal with the drama