Good god count me out of that bbq! fix that shiz!

edit: shit CTN got it first

[img]http://imagenebula.com/uploads/2916b1b412ea44fc43c635ed5b492259.jpg[img]

right click copy .jpg ^^ and get the post

that’s EXACTLY why you need to cook on the grill more then once a year

thats crazy

sorry i wasnt aware at the time, i was on a call just trying to get it posted before lunch

arent honeybees the ones you are not supposed to kill? greater good of the world polinate flowers or some bs? Idk

it would be funny if he just knocked them out…

…as he would be cleaning them up… lol

lol what if he just so happened to no hear them/bad hearing, and lifted the cover off! son of a bitch that would suck. lol

mmmm… honey barbecue

edit: YEAMABU!

lol thanks buddy!

holy fucking bees. I would piss myself if that many bees were chasing me, that shit is straight out of the movies!

I’d be nervous they were just stunned or playing dead, to ultimately kill me when I went in for the cleanup.

That just gave me shivers.

Free honey!

shhhh, guys, just lay down on the ground till he comes over to take more pictures, when i buzz 3 times hop on him and sting him.

i once found a basketball sized nest, it was underground in the backyard and i found out about it when i was mowing the lawn, swarm of the bastards came after me, so i licked my wounds and came back later that night with gasoline.

idk how they made the hole for the nest, as it wasnt an animal den, it was a mouse sized entrance an a cavern below which was 14+ inches wide and probably 18 inches tall.

one of the few time as a kid when my dad used the phrase “nice job” in reference to me playing with gasoline :slight_smile:

that is completely ridiculous. I had no idea that bees could amass such a stronghold in less than a year… that had to be insanely noisy during the day too. I mean, I’ve heard bees from nests 1/50th the size of that… not to mention the flow of worker bees in and out of there.

ugh. i have the shivers. im allergic to bees.

pretty shitty now that honey bees are disappearing.

like i said earlier, i would use smoke from burning ceder to put the bees in a hypnotic state and capture them by using survival techniques. slowly luring them into my house and introducing them to my roomate

if it were up to me, all bees would become instinct.

I fucking hate bees. Especially yellow jackets/wasps.
those fuckers have intense hate for me.

I remember seeing this one a while ago:

http://www.truveo.com/Woman-Finds-Lots-Of-Honey-But-Too-Much-Buzz-At/id/1917678489