Good, long lasting All-season

Something thats going to last, the tires on there now have 17k and need to be replaced. They have even wear, my g/f is just a little hard on them

they are 215-65-16

Anyone have a good tire recommendation thats going to have a good lifespan at a decent price.

Thanks

Goodyear RSA’s
Kumho makes a nice tire

Nokian WR’s. AMAZING in the snow. I actually run them as only snow tires, I was amazed how well the A4 did with them in the white stuff. I know that they have a VERY good tread wear rating also, which I was suprised as they are pretty aggressive looking tires.

Are the nockians an all season tire?

falken 912, replaced the 512 and is better in very way from an already very good tire.

buy now from discount tires direct to save $100 and get free shipping.

I had some Cordovans from Big D on my A4 and they were great in the snow and seemed to have decent tread life. Affordable too.

[quote=“theblue,post:5,topic:37135"”]

falken 912, replaced the 512 and is better in very way from an already very good tire.

[/quote]

I just bought these for my dads car for $128.00 for all four.

I just have not decided what to put on the Gfs Camry

R comps.

[quote=“93dx–hatch,post:4,topic:37135"”]

Are the nockians an all season tire?

[/quote]

The nokian WR is an all season tire that meets M+S ratings. A friend of mine has them and loves them.

[quote=“The_Russian,post:2,topic:37135"”]

Goodyear RSA’s

[/quote]

Werd

Also check out the Michellin Pilot Sports too.

I’ve had the most longevity out of the BFG line of tires. Never ran their all season but I saw a set of the KDWS last 50,000 miles on a frineds 9C1 Caprice, which included a few burnouts and the occasional donut:) My experience with BFG’s was with my Mustang where I saw 45000 out of some Comp TA’s from a few years back.

I tried to cheap out on some all season Kumhos on my SHO but only saw about 25000 from those, and was very unimpressed with the winter performance. I’ve found you get what you pay for…

I bought some Yokahama Avid touring.

They were only 216 shipped for all 4, and had a good rating

Boo. I really like my Potenza G009s. They’re splendid.

[quote=“RedGoober4Life,post:13,topic:37135"”]

I really like my Potenza G009s.

[/quote]

those are good tires!

^ $365 > $216

[quote=“93dx–hatch,post:12,topic:37135"”]

I bought some Yokahama Avid touring.

They were only 216 shipped for all 4, and had a good rating

[/quote]

i had these (they may have been the H4’s) on my old old civic for a year and a half, and the guy who bought the car had them on the car or another couple of years. :tup:

[quote=“theblue,post:5,topic:37135"”]

[/quote]

you know if they stiffened the sidewall any on the 912 over the 512? the 512 you could feel the flex. they grip well but are a little wiggly from side to side on my 3.0L k car.

Brian

[quote=“93dx–hatch,post:15,topic:37135"”]

^ $365 > $216

[/quote]

Money ain’t a thing.

My tires make me giggle.