Snow Tyres' Question (tires).. HELP QUICK

any one ever use “Nokian Hakkapeliitta R” i was told they are the best and i need to know what you think

link

meh to late i picked them up…

:lol: You couldn’t hold out for 6 minutes? No wonder you have so many kids.

I’ve heard good things. Oughta get you to Amherst from south bumfuck no problem. :tup:

lol it was $30 diff from the cheep ones i got a price for and then them that the guy could not stop talking on how good these things are…

he told me he only had 8 left and they where selling a bunch today… and if they sold out the price would go up about 40 bucks

are we overseas?

ITS NOT FUCKING TYRES stop posing as someone overseas.

lol, good job finding them tho :slight_smile:

any nokian tires are usually awesome. I rocked dunlop graspic d2’s and they were awesome. The best ones ive heard of so far are the hankook i pikes.

so they are good?? this will be my first time in the snow…:wave: im a bitch

they should be just fine man, Nokians have always had a good rep. Especially the hakks

haaks have been called the best of the best

not speaking from experence

Do you maybe mean Hakka RSI’s? Never heard of a Hakka R? I have the WR’s on my car and they are great. I’ve had Q’s and 1’s and they are great tires.

dude told me “r”'s he said it was a special order for 7 sets of tires and only had two sets left… F if i know

but i dont have to do a thing they come to my work and all same price…

TCT FTW

Yeah, Tread City is who I went through for my last 2 sets of Hakka’s. What kind of vehicle is this going on, maybe the R is an SUV/truck tire that I’m not aware of?

Edit-Yeah, thats what the RSI has now become. I could tell just by looking at the tread pattern, then I read the write up.

don give me good prices there… its on my civic…

so they are good?

My hankook snow tires were better than my blizzaks, all the eurj guys run nokian snows

Yes, very good.

I currently run Hak RSi’s on my Audi and they Fukcing rock.

My 17’s run about $230 ea. new.

i got them for under 80… that mount and bal at my work tomorrow

Had Hakka’s on most of my bimmers in the past. They are the best.

Wrd. I have Hakkas on the Touareg and I still have a set on my old STI wheels.

well im happy i picked them up