good luck

asshat

:wtf:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i cant believe she is tryn to get that much for that P.O.S. she always brought it down to the the irwin car show…:puke:

i think i just talked to the girl that owns that ride. i just posted my project rabbit on craigslist and she repplied so i called her. she claims she needs a new project/DD cause she has a teg with 40+k invested. we’ll see i’m meeting with her tonight.

that car’s nastier than a West View girl.

cocaine is a hell of a drug

She’s actually pretty nice once you get to know her. Don’t knock the chick ride, hater-z

she might be rocking a mk1 dub soon. i hope she doesnt ghettofy it.

given her track record, i can’t see how she would

i saw that too,but i figured if i posted it it would be somones from here and it would start some shit…

The yellow one?

yep the yellow bunny. i gotta get rid of pretty much all my cars. i’m going to medical school abroad next year.

Well good luck with the sell and great luck in MED school man!

thanks.

what did you end up doing with my old Corolla wagon?

she was in my class at Wyotech.

shes a cool ass girl, not doubt the way its looks are for a different taste but she put alot of time into that.dont think she will get that much but i hope she gets something hopefully.

don’t take offence; i’m not saying anything about the character of the girl… but that car is gayer than a pink miata full of toy poodles.

that car is queerer then a 3 dollar bill. never met the girl best of luck to a cool chick then.

ya shes aight but the car is :puke:

LOOLL at people defending that piece of shit…