Good lunch spots in Ellicottville/Southtowns?

As a Northtowns guy, I really have no idea…

Tell me some good places/restaurants to eat lunch and take in some nice autumn scenery down there on a weekend day…

smoking toms -springville (everything is good you can feed two for under $20)
Julies- springville (everythign is good there …me and the wife go at least 2 tims a month)
john boys - East Otto ( basic food good price)
mitchs -East Otto ( good tacos )
Hoagies - Eville (way to pricy)
Carson -Ashford (good chicken BBQ)
Balloons -Eville (its ok)

i dont eat in Eville to much b/c of the price take a 15 min drive out of there and get cheeper food

if you want more info pm me

AWDrifter shold also help with some places

Gin Mill (good food, decent beer) or EBC (decent food, awesome beer) in Ellicottville.

Gin Mill rocks, ask Timbolin, that’s where we went went we took our cruise down there. DEFINITELY recommend the jalapeno poppers with the raspberry sauce…no joke its phenomenal.

Agreed…
Smokin Tom’s is awesome BBQ. It is a little place about 1/4 mile south of WalMart on 219 in Springville.
Julie’s in Springville is pretty good too.
EBC or Baloons is good in Eville.
Pretty much every place in Eville is decent.
Not sure about East Otto.:uhh: I picture roadkill on the menu.:mamoru:

Coolings Cafe in Ellicottville is good, went there with the woman for lunch in the summer. A drive out there now with the leaves changing would be pretty nice.

lol … that is like the only two places to get food over here…

not as far south, but georges in boston is pretty good too. thats just burgers and dogs tho…

have a picnic with girl in chestnut ridge park. right now the scenery there is amazing, was just there doin a photoshoot over the weekend

georges i think is now closed for the yr

^Word.
Edit: Word to Georges.

The new Bella pizza right down the street from Georges, come see me, i work there now.

do you deliver to holland? :banghead:

no, but i was in colden the other night, fucking hills.