Good machine shops anyone?

I asked around a little bit. I was told about valley machine and B&R machine shops.

I don’t want some “buddies” machine shop that needs a little practice with MY heads.

broughers on 51 in the CIII area. not sure where “the ville” is. that could be monroeville or somewhere else. broughers is directly underneath exotic car audio just .5 miles north of CIII mall

This should help:
http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15732&highlight=machine+shop

B&R Racing seems like some old timers. I bet they could get the job done nicely.

go and talk to chuck at B&R that’ll change your mind about some buddies shop practicing…B&R built the race cars for gulf oils r&d team in the 70s. he just finished up on my motor last week

Not too sure how you want to travel, but Bolland Machine shop in Beaver Falls is pretty damn good.

Broughers cleanup up my heads for my truck a while back. Did a good job and was pretty reasonable with price.

What kinda head work do you need done? Valve job, Port work?

Well I’ll take it to B&R then.

Im taking them off since I have to replace the head gaskets. They are gonna need decked. And anything else that they see fit. I can do the light porting myself.

I’m new to anything invloving heads, it has 82000 miles, you think they need the valves redone? I have no idea :dunno:

Call Tony Barone (412-372-4567) he’s near monroville, Tell him I sent you. He’s an old timer and really knows what he’s doin. I picked up over a tenth after he did a valve job for me.