decent priced machine shop?

im looking for someone to fix my k20a3 head…

it has 1 bent valve…

post a price for R & R

i have dealt with broughers machine shop they are in the CIII area just before the mall coming from town. they are underneath the PRO COMP building that does some nice custom cars. its in pleasant hills. great place,price,turnaround.

there is another place that abunch of inports have dealt with ask cheeks i remember him takin his head somewhere.

well , im gonna have one head p&p and redone since it has bent valves but fmfkid is going to fix my motor with another head he found for me.

A1 Machine Shop has done great work for me at a really reasonable rate. Only problem is they will get backed up and take longer then the norm to complete a job

Broughers does not work in the import side of it.

Yes they do. I had work done there myself.

^ Interesting, I called down this earlier in the year and he stated he did not do import work anymore.

NO shit? This would’ve been December or January…he said he was just getting into imports. :confused:

Ill be taking my Brodix Heads to Broughers on Thursday to get Steam Holes drilled, quoted me $75 to do it. Ive heard nothing but good things about their work. :slight_smile:

pittsburgh crank.

why did you steel your name on here from a long time member of Honda tech and NWP. you should really change your name to something you thought up not saw once and said wow thats cool:down:

how bout you go jump off a bridge and fucking die in a wreck of herpes

:rofl: @ steel

spelling > Rogueeg6

ARE YOU TALKING TO ME? i hope not because i never seen this name anywhere else , and honestly i dont care if someone has this name on 50 other sites , i have it on here