Looking for a machine shop

I was looking to have my throttle body bored (not ported) anda new butterfly put in, anyone know any shops that could do this? I live out in crafton right next to robinson. I looked through the yellowpages, but i havent been in the area long enough to know the roads or anything so i dont know whats close and whats far from me…

–fico

broughers in pleasant hills are awesome. do alot of shit for me and my friends. located on route 51 just north of century III mall. dont know the # though

I think some people who will chime in could help u…right guys…

domination :dunno:

what kind of car is this for, there might be better gains elsewhere than a bored throttle body

its for my civic, and i have almost my entire n/a build done so there really isnt to many other places i can look for gains, im getting a plentum box and a bored throttle body and that is about the last things i need except for the drive train. there is a guy i can send my intake and tb to and for 150 he can bore it put a new plate in and match the plentum but this is my daily driver and i cant have it out of commision for as long as that would take, i have a spare intake but not a throttle body i tryed to find one but i cant seem to find any cheap , and domination can only port not bore

yeah your best bet is to try and find a core to send out

its 250 for a junkyard throttle body and there are not to many out there

Station Auto in Coraopolis, couple of members running honda motors, FMFkid, and Vinny(dont know name)

I am rocken a Station bottem end!

how much do you think it would be to tohave them bore the tb put a new late in it and match the intake with it?

it be cheaper to buy a mustang or an aftermarket one

well then i have to wory about getting an adapter plate and thats alot more of a hastle