Good MP3 player to buy?

What does everyone recommend for a good MP3 player. My car only has a cassette in it and I really dont want to pull it out, its a factory Harmon Kardon 10 speaker stereo w/subs and an amp so rewiring the thing will be a bitch.

So I’m looking to go the MP3 route with FM modulator. I want something that’s pretty easy to use at a glance (since it will be in the car) and something that can double as a portable hard drive. I was thinking of an Ipod or the Dell one, pros/cons/other options?

use a cassette adapter…

100X better sound quality

MP3 player = dell ipod is great

dont use the fm modualtor like howie said…

get the dell jukebox or a cheep i pod. or just build a pc in your ka and have wireless to sinc up with your mp3s on your desktop.

i use the dellpod 30gig i think… or 60… cant remember… but its nice :slight_smile:

WHat bout instead of the cassette adapter you use the RCA outs on the back of the head unit and a headphone/RCA splitter?

Chances are his stereo does not have a set on the back, but for those of us with cd players.

Mine already plays MP3s, so its basically out of curiousity.

outputs will not input sound

i have the 20gig dell dj…i love it

those with the dell one. questions:
how is the battery? is it replaceable or a gay proprietary one like the ipod?

when you put mp3s on it do they show up as an mp3 on other computers (to drag and drop), or proprietary format like the ipods do?

does it work as a portable HD easily?

im leaning towards the 30gig dell one right now

farking bastard. You know what I meant. I have 2 in and 2-3 out.

:stuck_out_tongue:

ipods are for fags get anything but one of those things

ipods are definitely for the !straight types. Get a pink one to match your shirt…

the batt life on the dell is awesome…that’s one of the reasons i went with the dell…

does the headunit have any sort of aux input? a tape adaptor shouldn’t be bad at all.

fm modulators = teh suck, as already mentioned

i have an ipod but i’m not too thrilled with it. at the time i was fed up with the 3 month delay in the release of the player i wanted so i went for it. it’s pretty good and all, but there are way better bangs for the buck. although i did get $200 earphones, so i’m not sure what my target is anymore

:withstupi