Good news for NECC

Looks like the ApexModified performance shop owner (Travis) roumered to be a Neon tuner has been spotted in a 350Z (soon to be supercharged). I just want to know who many NECC guys were aware of this “rumor” in the past? I’m just asking cause Travis is a god friend of mine. Oh by the way I beleive he is planning to make his SRT4 into an “rally” hill climber for those of you who care… :smiley:

Ya, he had that 350 in the shop when we had our dyno day there. And told us it was his and was going to do some “things” to it. lol.

Thanks for the heads up though! :drinkers:

Awesome! At least Adam has a car that’s driving the right wheels now. All he has to do is make some crazy power like he has with those goofy Neons. :smiley:

i work across the street from apex, at city spring. i saw the 350 siting in there front lot yesterday (the day before the snow)

Yes it’s true. I have also convinced Travis to give necc members a discount on Apex Modified Stuff. coconut84 what is your real name? I work for 360 Dynamics which is associated with apex. He also has Blizzaks on his Z so he will be driving it this winter.