Thank you NECC.

Thank you NECC for having our own Calgary section!!

YeeeehaaW!

Anytime.

sweeeeet thanks guys we’ve got quite a few people who will make their way here, now we don’t have to polute beyond.ca with our Nissan drama!
lol now I guess we have to pay the membership fee :smiley:

Well, you don’t HAVE to, but it would help us out. lol.

If there is enough demand in the Calgary area. Down the road, we can setup a whole Calgary division of the club, and you guys can hold your own monthly meetings and have a president and such. How would that sound?

I think it would sound great, come spring I can’t wait to come up and meet some of you guys! hoora for the expansion of the NECC!

I made it!!

Thanks NECC :!: :!:

just signed up!! :smiley:

Hey guys! It’s me …86max on beyond :slight_smile:

Somewhere new to hang out when I’m bored at work :wink:
Thanks NECC!!

Welcome guys! Enjoy your stay. I hope to see all your cars this summer. Keep spreading the word about NECC! Post up your pics in the gallery too.

Well I’ve already met a few of the Nissan guys here in Calgary.
Can’t wait til this crap white stuff is gone and the temps get above f’n bloody freezing again. :slight_smile:

C’mon summer.

Calgary section props.

Stephen

Im here aswell, it is bhsmith off of beyond! I drive a 89 skyline gts

Import it yourself or through a broker? Any pics?

Sounds good, I’d love to be a part of this. Seeing as I’m in the over 30 group I should get seniority. haha j/k :slight_smile:

I am here aswell. Drive a 87 300zx.

Hi Jason. I love you baby! I still have your harness.

Import it yourself or through a broker? Any pics?[/quote]

It’s an Import Concern car, check the customer cars page, it’s the only GTS (non-turbo) in the bunch.

It’s good to see a Calgary branch of this club, now I won’t have to drive up to Edmonton for the meets.

I was thinking of a couple meets half way (Red Deer), maybe some in Calgary, and a possible Dyno Day in Red Deer at Diablo. What do you think of that?

Welcome everyone. I’m glad there is a lot of interest for a Calgary section. I’d be glad to do anything else for you guys, just lemme know.

Aaron

Import it yourself or through a broker? Any pics?[/quote]

It’s an Import Concern car, check the customer cars page, it’s the only GTS (non-turbo) in the bunch.

It’s good to see a Calgary branch of this club, now I won’t have to drive up to Edmonton for the meets.[/quote]

^^ what he said lol

Well hopefully there will be plenty of drift events in 2005, it sounds like there will be plenty hosted at Race City this summer. 8)

And Hopefully some organized by the NECC :wink: