Good news to me

the stang is gone, Where the hell is the bmw thing? Yes, i am looking for a stock 240, your point is what?

I cant be the next smeider, i know something about cars at less

no. you dont

anyone born in the 1990’s shouldn’t be able to drive until thier 21 :kekegay:

knowing that cars have 4 wheels dont count

LOL @ thread backfire

good one, i am not kidding

that one made me laugh my ass off :bowrofl:

you got that one right:bigok:

if its a true law, they should open the HOV lanes up and get the kids drunk let them enjoy thier 15 minutes of driving fun :bigok:

i did a ton of stupid shit when i was 16 cant even imagine 15

It basically goes down driving time and experiance at 16 yrs old you dont have a clue how to drive just basic operating knowledge is all you have. And with cell phones and texting god help us all.

why are there so many kids on pittspeed now? i think its to sting to catch a predator…but who?

and if you start driving at 18, will the results change at all?

I bet no. You have to learn at some point

I agree, looking back, I had no idea what I was doing when I was 16 and driving. I think that it should be moved to 18, unless a kid has a job to save for college, what do they need to be driving for anyways. I know that it wouldn’t be fair to change the rules since we all got to drive at 16 or younger, but at the same time, would it be fair to me if some 16 year old kid t-bones me at an intersection because he has no idea what he is doing?

well people think i am going to race and shit like that at 16, no, i am not. I am scard of wrecking and i am going to respect the road and other drivers. Im not going to speed or anything like that. I understand, i dont know how to drive good, but i do know how to drive.

:greddy:

how much more mature are you at 18 than 16? how much more experience driving will you have (if you never drive) at 18 than 16?

It doesn’t matter at what age you start, it takes driving experience, not age to become a good driver.

I was more mature at 18 than at 16. When I first got my lisence, driving was a novelty. Going too fast, burning out, etc… where as now I just use it to get me around. Not so much of a “game” any more.

if you started driving at 18, it would be a novelty then.

my sister didnt even know which pedal was the gas or brake when she got her permit 6 months ago… shes 17 and a half years old…

retarded!

now she’s got ipods and a cell phone with her everywhere she goes…
if you see a girl driving a convertible black sebring with gold wheels in the south hills run her off the road or stay away from her!