Good news to me

I got told today that the age for a driving permit got moved to 15 and a half. I am going to get my permit in jan, http://driversed.com/drivers-ed-license/Pennsylvania-driver-ed.aspx

Whooptie do?

I thought PA was trying to make it age 18 to get your license…?

then they say 15 years 6months…

slightly confused

Thank god, only another year and a half.

Just yankin your chain.

maybe they’ll lower the drinking age next?

The stupidest thing this state could do more immature drivers on the road just what we need.

Same way it is in Ohio now I see, I agree though let’s stop lowering the driving age lol

Uh oh. I wonder if our 15-2/3 year old knows about this.

Maybe I should read the link.

Paul, does Zac get to inherit the greenEGpimpmobile? I could surely hope so.

If she doesn’t, everyone at school will tell her :frowning:

:gives:

x2…looking back, 16 is still too young.

thinking the same thing. especially with too many distractions now(texting)

/ thread, we don’t need anymore idiots on the road let alone 15 year old drivers. If you can’t even shave yet or your right one hasn’t dropped then you shouldn’t be able to have a fucking license let alone make life decisions on the road with peoples lives in jeopardy. I hope you fail it…

Good point. At the time when I was waiting to get my lisence, I wished it was younger. But looking at how I drove then, and how I drive now (basically the novelty wore off, just gets me place to place now), I don’t agree with lowering it.

Now, if it was Permit at 15.5, and lisence at 17, I would agree.

I don’t think the age makes a big difference. 15-16-17-18 are all pretty close and not much changes in maturity in those years, I was just as retarded at 18 as I was at 15. :slight_smile: I know someone who just get a license at 30 and is just as bad as most 16 year olds on the road.

It all comes back to parenting. Teach your kids to respect the power the car has over their life and everyone around them and everything will be cool.

Very true, much lower though and it won’t have a purpose behind it.
I understand a license at 16 because you can work, so transportation is good.
A longer amount of time to have a permit though…that’s something to look into I would say.

thanks, :asshole

So wait, you have a 2.3 mustang but have a BMW in your sig along with a 383 stroker sig? And your looking for a 240 sx as your next car? Next smeider?