Good Place for a collision repair quote...?

Long story short: My car got hit, it’s not terrible but it’s getting fixed under their insurance.

They had me take it to Ventura’s in orchard park for an initial quote. It seemed somewhat reasonable.

I’ve never gone through this before, but I know I can go get more quotes done and have it fixed where ever i choose. I just don’t know any places around here (orchard park area). I don’t want to take it to a bunch of crappy places and get a bunch of crappy quotes and get crappy work done.

Recommend me a repair place!

also, is it reasonable to request the entire car to be re-sprayed if they are replacing a door, to ensure that all the paint will match (10 year old paint is hard to match, i’m assuming)?. I’d like to sell or trade this thing in next spring and don’t want to lose out on some pennies because of a botched paint job and someone else’s fault.

Aero collision. I bet you your ins will not cover respraying the whole car. Any good collision shop should be able to match it

pm me if youd like some info

Scott pm me I have a guy in hamburg that does awesome work for a good price

PM (letitroll) He had amazing collision work done to his EVO years ago. I think the car actually looked better than when it rolled off the showroom floor.

Aero FTW

thanks for the info guys.

Jam, clean out your filthy inbox! I can’t message you back