Good places to eat in the 518.

Just ate at the Orchard. Always delightful.

Chipotle mexican Grill, they have awesome Burrito’s.

still thinking moes beats them… every time i try and give chipotle another shot the pale in comparison

5 guys in wilton

yea that was a sales pitch from an employee

yeah idk… both are good, but Chipotle is better imo.

Ok, everyone has me sold on 677 Prime. BUT, is this a place I could bring my kids? :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome 2 moes!

List of places I try to hit when I’m in the 518:
Chipotle
Bob & Ron’s
Little Caesar’s
Moe’s
Bruegger’s
Fiorello’s across from UAlbany
Pelegrino’s on Western by Crossgates
Panera
Taco Bell

Bruegger’s + Nantucket Nectar = hangover cure.

seriously whats up with listing the fast food chain places lately?

Completely agreed, right behind mcdonald’s chicken nuggets and powerade combo.

You definitely appreciate a nice Beefy 5 Layer Burrito or Homewrecker a lot more when the only fast food you have walking distance is White Castle and McDonald’s eight months out of the year.

edit: plus Bronx “expensive” food is better than Albany “expensive” food so I don’t feel like dropping bank in Albany when I can get the same shit 3x better in the BX

Blue spice on central best food ever

Ive got all that shit around here and still dont go to those places. I cant eat fast food anymore. It fucks up my stomach.

I can do Moe’s occasionally but havent been there since last July.

I just got back from another excellent meal at Augie’s in Ballston Spa.

The GF and I headed to Lake George last night to eat at The Log Jam, a little pricey but a hearty and delicious meal nonetheless. I recommend.

I had a log jam this morning due to drinking a little extra Pepto the night before.

I’m sure they’d accommodate but you would probably feel more comfortable doing that during lunchtime… Or get a baby sitter.

So reserve it for a date night, leave blue jeans, boots, and carhart shirt at home. Got it.

Yeah, seems like a no kids place from what Ive seen when I deliver there

677 Prime is not for kids, just saying.

unless you’re Richie Rich

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCbxu7Y6FDdsQs0_1_36_CATQDruxIN8gNYBRQBPgFa4a01gUR&t=1