Good quality rip of Transformers (2007)

Has anyone found a decent rip of Transformers yet? Decent meaning not filmed by camera. I checked around briefly and found nothing promising.

LMK :slight_smile:

the bootleg i have is not bad at all its off the right a tad bid but looks and sounds great .

the sound is really great infact i used adobe audition to rip parts out to use as ring tones so now when someone calls my phone thinks it’s name is
Optimus Prime

Still only see telesync’s and cams

send me a copy…i want it

telesyncs are better than cams, but usually the sound is shitty.

I’m sure someone will have a near perfect rip soon. If I find one I’ll let you guys know and vice versa…

yea that movie kicked ass :tup:

[quote=“BuickGN,post:5,topic:33108"”]

telesyncs are better than cams, but usually the sound is shitty.

[/quote]

I’m not gonna lie, I really prefer to not watch telesyncs or cams at all

but it seems like telesync would have much better sound than cams…

they both suck , i was just comparing the 2

ill wait till it released i never get any of those.

[quote=“BuickGN,post:9,topic:33108"”]

they both suck , i was just comparing the 2

ill wait till it released i never get any of those.

[/quote]

oh certainly they both do suck…

for people who don’t know what we are talking about

A cam is a theater rip usually done with a digital video camera. A mini tripod is sometimes used, but a lot of the time this wont be possible, so the camera make shake

A telesync is the same spec as a CAM except it uses an external audio source (most likely an audio jack in the chair for hard of hearing people). A direct audio source does not ensure a good quality audio source, as a lot of background noise can interfere. A lot of the times a telesync is filmed in an empty cinema or from the projection booth with a professional camera, giving a better picture quality. Quality ranges drastically, check the sample before downloading the full release. A high percentage of Telesyncs are CAMs that have been mislabeled.

I just like to relay info to the mass of idiots so they don’t need explaination in the future…

The version I have is incredible, very dvd like. It’s out there, I’ll find who made it later.

Ryanmcell, can you send or burn onto a CD? I’ll meet u wherever to get it.

yea burn me one too and drop it off at the shop please…ill throw you some money

spend 8 dollars and go see it…its worth it

[quote=“ryanmcell,post:11,topic:33108"”]

The version I have is incredible, very dvd like. It’s out there, I’ll find who made it later.

[/quote]

any specs on what it is?

CAM, TELESYNC… Release group…

When I get home from work I’ll find what group it is/all the info.

ive seen it all ready…but hey ryan if you could do that for me that would be awesome

No prob. I will get it to you.

The version I have is 4.4gb, works in my dvd player, however it might not work in everyones.

It was put together by FearlesS so if anybody wants to locate it, its very good. Just below dvd quality but 1000% better than any cam.

yeesh 4.4 gb?

what file type?