good shop to turbo crx

we need a good shop to turbo my buddys crx at a good price

http://www.hybridynamics.com/

http://www.1st-try.com/

Total Eclipse of the heart…

1st try. If your in moon its right In Imperial.

Let me know i would be interested
can make just about everything you need for your car if necessary

from what i hear is hybrid and none sponsor. Not sure bout the other shops. Kinda looks like backyard shops. But I know alot of backyards are cheaper and do bout the same work. Just matters where u go. Ive seen alot of hybrids , mcb’s , and like 1st try ect. Just your prefrence

hybrid

i cant find the pics i was lookin for but i had pics of a hybrid done crx i think . And i know i had one of a mcb one. They did all custom piping. Made a custom rad. It was kickass. Just search the internet. the one was blue. Has a ZC motor in it. Was just dyno’d at 364whp the crx on a mild tune

well here’s the choices u have. Go on www.pittspeed.com and look to the right of the screen. Those are the only shops in the whole pa area that will be able to turbo your car since your not aloud to post any other shops names on here without bein deleted. Kinda gay. Every other site lets u but yea. Just go with those other names on the first page of pittspeed cuz there the only shops listed in pittsburgh area that fab up work.

i’d take my car to this guys garage in imperial. he runs a company called G&G Fab. makes some of the bombest ass shit you’ve ever seen. just give him a mig welder and a grinder and homeboy goes to town like you wouldn’t believe. he did this one custom kit, manifooled and all for this one hatch that went 12.8 in the 1/4. i don’t know about you but that is FAST. i think i’m gonna have him do to my shit too because his welds are damn near robotic, far better than anything you’ll see on full-race’s website. the charge pipes that he makes are so smooth you can barely see the welds. you should definately go down and check out his shop. there is always mad bitches and free beers. i seen this one chick down there all drunk running around with no shirt on. her titties were just swinging everywhere. homeboy didn’t even flinch as he was miggin some shit up. i don’t know but to me that’s signs of a real welder. i swear that one of em DD hit im in the side of his welding helmet. i checked that weld and it was flawless. just to see if you are actually reading this, it is all b.s. give 1st try or hybrid a call haha. he makes some of the sickest buggies around nobody, i repeat NOBODY is in this dudes class. just drive by his spot and you’ll see no less then 4 bad ass hondas. i’m sure that he can help you out with your crx. if i were i would take your whip down to G&G. that way you are gauranteed to run a fast e.t. if your a good driver you might be able to break records with you super light crx. i have no doubt that you’d be able to hit a mid 12. but that all depends on you. i know he could make the car capable, plus you get to hang out in his shop with all 'em bishes!!! i almost got to rub up on this one chicks boob. it was so close to me, i swear i touched it. it was the best thing that has ever happened to me. and if that wasn’t enough he took me and that chick on a beer run to weirton to pick up a case of mickey’s 40’s. even his daily whip is sick. he told me that he is probably the best tuner on the east coast. the car would put out this sweet smoke screen like that old video game spy hunter. he said he tuned it to do that. i top it all off i priced everybody else and he as sooooo much cheaper then everybody else. you can’t beat that. peace, i’m out.:beer:

^^ Who are you? Also are you posting in the right thread? I want my 3 minutes back(20 for sleeper) And are you retarded?

umm wow what the fuck. thanks for wasting my time. just do it yourself or get some friends that have the tools.

rickoner’s cliffs’: go to 1st try or hybrid

if u had a shop that payed to be a sponsor,would u like ppl throwing other shop out?all the sites i visit do the same thing!

whaaaa… :crying:

Our sponsors are ‘real’ reputable shops that usually offer discount’s to members and referrals from Pittspeed.

The last thing anyone wants to see is someone getting ripped off by a random dude doing work out of his ‘shop’, aka mommy and daddy’s garage, and the job never getting done or done 1/2 assed. Chances are that if you’re asking for suggestions, you’ve already exhausted your friends or hook-ups as options for turboing your car…which isn’t always a bad thing. Ask HwH22Hx

hey nazis, don’t you think the OP came on here asking for referals? just because a company pays to put their name on here doesn’t mean that they are the only ones out there that can do that kinda work. he was asking for other options if there were any. just because someone got ripped off by somebody doesn’t mean everybody will rip them off. but then again they propably will because they didn’t throw you a bone to put their name on here. needless to say it is possible to not be happy with where ever you decide to go. it’s a buyer beware market. and the buyer should be alowed to use their own judgement. i’m not saying that the shops that pay aren’t quality places or anything but edgar snyder isn’t the only atterney in the phonebook just because he has the biggest add. ya feel me. with that being said i would go down and talk to jeff in person and tell him what you want and go from there…
VIVA G&G, AND MICKEY’S 40’S

there is a was around out naziism. pm him. now stfu

goube and grind bitches

homemadeturbo.com is your answer to all!