Good Street tire.

Michelin Pilot Sport PS2.

I had khumo XS on my terminator, looked sick, hood great, not too expensive either.

Fisk Classics. I had them on my Neon and drove thru the winter on them when they were almost bald. One was mounted inside out too.

The Montgomery Ward tires I had on the rear of my '89 S10 were old as dirt but rock solid. A little hard to come by these days. I only replaced them because I found a set of 4 matching Goodyears on the side of the road for free.

:facepalm

:facepalm:facepalm

wow you guys dont sense the sarcasm?

I was totally joking about them being good but I really did drive on those tires.

True, Good call :thumb

I found there $89-95 each on a couple places… thanks though :thumbup

might end up getting exclaims… def not getting aziens… i would if the would last til july… but i know they wont :frowning:

Hankook Ventus 201 g31 compound

http://www.racetire.net/racing/hankook/images/r201_tire_left.gif

:smiley: :smiley:

I was really pleased with my Yokohama S.Drives They were pretty reasonably priced as well.

why wouldnt they last that long? i had a set of michelin PS2’s with like 200TWR on them, and i put 20k on them

haha yeah definitely will last a season or 2 no problem if you’re not pretending to be DK

get some kelly or triangles. great tread wear.

linglongs.

yea those are nice wid it

Guudy wid it

federal 595,sunnys,falken ze512,falken ze912 are cheap in price and still have decent tread wear.