Good Street tire.

For one thing i am NOT buying aziens again for a dd. with a wear rating of 200, while they were super sticky, they didnt last long.

Last week i was looking at General Exclaim’s… Wondering what else is out there thats good.

for the power your makin ,a good set of wal mart cheapo,s will be fine

General UHP’s

best bang for the buck from what I can tell, many other members on here and on other forums contest to this.

Kumho prolly.

I <3 my Bridgestone RE-11’s though.

General Exclaim UHP ftw

It’s all I am ever going to buy for my car, because spending $250+ on tires for a commuter car is retarded.

Alot of people run the general exclaim’s… I plan on buying them as well once I get enough money.

You’ll love them. They’re pretty quiet too, which is surprising considering the design of the tread.

I also run the General Exclaim UHP’s and I am very impressed by them. I went from Azenis to the UHP’s and they feel great.

good shit… I reallllly need em

The Exclaims have a really soft sidewall. Best tread wear rating you’ll find in a UHP tire though. I’d really like BFG KDW’s but I’ll probably settle with the Generals due to price.

bwhahaha

UHP’s $93 ea plus shipping
http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=General&tireModel=Exclaim+UHP&partnum=245WR7EUHP&vehicleSearch=false&fromCompare1=yes

My father for some reason put some General tires on his FX 35… I thought it was a discrase to an Infinity… but they are actually REALLY good tires. Silent on the road, tank tracks in the snow, move rain great and handle good too. They were large 18" wheel 30" dia or what ever size it is and were like $100 a pop or so IRC?

Just rock out cheapos casue they will burn off by july anyway!

UHP’s or Kumho Ecsta SPT’s.

My SPT’s are starting to get old and are really loud now. I dunno if the UHP’s are like that, but I may give them a shot for my next tire. I’ve heard good things about them aswell.

While this will help with road comfort, keep in mind a soft sidewall is more likely to develop bubbles if you hit a pothole, raised manhole, etc…

I was saying that as their downside. Compared to Azenis their sidewalls are like tissue paper.

uhp’s are nice, VERY quiet and pretty soft ride. i liked em.

Ling Longs or Kelly StarTracks

Sumitumos are cheappp as well

ohhh, blue streak stilettos are nice wid it too. i got those right now.